• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing Oxy for Fentanyl

SpareRib

Bluelighter
I purchased fentanyl test strips from Amazon and used them to test 10/325 of oxy. I crushed the pill, mixed with a little bit of water (enough to submerge the crushed pill), and put my test strip in. Result was negative. I recognize that it's not 100% because there may be a small pocket of fent, but I'm thinking that this is the best I can do.

Am I missing anything? Any other suggestions for testing? If post isn't allowed, here, please move/close as necessary. TIA!

Edited to say that my understanding is that 30mg oxys are most popular and are most likely to be counterfeited, so in the interest of harm minimization, I purchased the 10s.

@SpareRib: I would recommend letting the pill dissolve overnight and then testing. Also, make sure you are using the right kind of test strip—NOT the strips that detect fent metabolites in urine. You want the strips where you test the dissolved pill before ingestion. DanceSafe is a good source.

@SpareRib: I would recommend letting the pill dissolve overnight and then testing. Also, make sure you are using the right kind of test strip—NOT the strips that detect fent metabolites in urine. You want the strips where you test the dissolved pill before ingestion. DanceSafe is a good source.

Thanks so much for the tips, I will look for DanceSafe! I didn't let the pill dissolve overnight and I only used the strip for testing urine because I didn't know of other options.

I don't wanna give you false info, but I don't think anyone counterfeits the 10s, especially seeing as they have Tylenol in them. I wouldn't worry about anything but 15, 30 or 80 mg pills of Oxy

@FreedomCalls, what about 20s from Sandoz? Supposedly from Germany and unmarked. I bought some of those too. The 10s I got look and seemed legit. These I'm not certain about. Thanks!

@Shortec Stublue!! I'm female :) What to enlighten you about? I'm just trying to make sure that I'm not buying counterfeit.

Sorry My Lady my bad. Wasn’t sure what they were until I looked a bit further.

Can I now assume they are a little similar to a litmus paper strip to show up any other compounds pressed in a pill?

@Shortec Stublue!! No worries, I often assume most people on here are of the male variety, but who knows?!

Are you referring to the test strips? Yes, they are like a pregnancy test with a litmus strip at the end and depending on the number of lines, it's either positive or negative. I had bought the urine test strips because that is all I could find. Apparently those aren't the right kind of strips so I am looking on DanceSafe now.

Be careful, I know you obviously are taking precautions. However if you are worried in the first place your Oxy May be cut its time to find a more reputable source, Are you unable to get a script for it so you know almost certainly what you have? (Easier said that done I know).

@Shortec Stublue!! I'm a "victim" of the opoid crisis. I feel that I have a valid need, but doctors won't write a script. They tell me that they no longer write scripts for narcotics and on the rare occasion that they do, it's just a week's worth as per new regulations. While regulators figure out wtf to do about people in my situation, I have to find a workaround unfortunately.