• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing LSD Blotter Tips and Guidelines

LabRat74

Greenlighter
Wrote this guide for a facebook HR group i admin. Thought it could be of use here.

Ok so essentially if you want to know if you have ACTUAL LSD-25, you need to send away for a mass spec somewhere like Wendinos (sp?).
As for home testing (which ofc involves no mailing of drugs and usually costs a fraction of the amount you spend on the drugs you test) you need reagent kits. All can vary slightly in design but the chemicals used arent any different per brand (though some brands do different stuff with the profits), each will come with its own instructions.

Ehrlich is the main reagent for testing alleged LSD. If its got an indole ring in its chemical structure, itll turn purple. Indoles include all tryptamines (none/few of which fit on blotter in much of an active dose), and all lysergimides which are LSD and its analogs. If you dont have an indole there, it wont change color. So if the tab is all just nbome theres no reaction.

If the Ehrlich doesnt react you must not take the drugs even if you uave a good idea of what it may be because:
>The person who supplied you it doesnt know what they have, you should not trust them or their drugs.
>The person deliberately tried to decieve you, you should not trust them or their drugs.

There are follow up tests to do as well for checking for either nbome or DOx drugs, if it turns purple its still wise to use these incase theres more than one chemical on the blotter.
So at home the closest you can get is either "not lsd", or "probably a lysergimide". If its a lysergi they all have roughtly the same safety profile. However its less likely to get an analog in my opinion as they apparently use the same precursors and LSD is the strongest prodrug so its somewhat of a waste otherwise, and at the end of the day illicit drug trade is about money. Also novel lysergis are more expensive for this reason, but id hazard a guess that lsd is the most over-advertised in terms of dose of the whole lot by a long shot.

You only need a corner of the blotter to test and its just a case of puting a drop of a reactive compound in the blotter or liquid and watching the colour change.

All known trusted reagent suppliers:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ReagentTesting/wiki/test_kit_suppliers

Please find testing flowchart attached.

LSD Testing Flowchart.jpg

Nice one man!

I'm sure this will be very helpful to many.

Really good guide, and loving the flow chart. Extremely handy..

My only addition is that intensity/speed of Elhrich reaction isn’t necessarily indicative of more potent product. The type of paper used (assuming talking blotter) and the purity of the LSD effect the reaction. For instance a tab that is half Iso-LSD will react the same as a tab that is full LSD, if the mg quantities are the same. Yet that tab with half ISO is much weaker than the tab that is pure LSD.

That said I don’t use paper that reacts really poorly either. I’ve watched lots of people’s LSD have very little reaction and those are usually weak doses.

-GC

Really good guide, and loving the flow chart. Extremely handy..

My only addition is that intensity/speed of Elhrich reaction isn’t necessarily indicative of more potent product. The type of paper used (assuming talking blotter) and the purity of the LSD effect the reaction. For instance a tab that is half Iso-LSD will react the same as a tab that is full LSD, if the mg quantities are the same. Yet that tab with half ISO is much weaker than the tab that is pure LSD.

That said I don’t use paper that reacts really poorly either. I’ve watched lots of people’s LSD have very little reaction and those are usually weak doses.

-GC

I can't react / upvote ur post yet cos I'm a greenlighter but fully agreed here. Iv waited some time for card to even start reacting on occasion. Its partly why I specified "from the start f the reaction" when talking about the 30-60sec.