• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Testing coke

Timmmmmy said:
in an ideal world, if you wanted coke, you'd simply go to Bolivia! of course you'd come back tanned, with no septum, but hey, you wanted coke right? ;)
lol..I remember seeing a photo of some coke-whore babe star from the pommie soap 'East Enders'
She literally had no septum, it was classic.

Yep. I've met a chick who's septum had holes in it and a guy who's was all but gone, and they still used coke!!

Another chick rubbed it on her gums. When I asked why she said "Oh I haven't been able to use my nose for years"

That girl would have been all of 22-23 :(

and then there's good ol' Keith Richards, who had a tube inserted into his nostril to replace his septum! all class! ;)

Complete Random said:
I was wondering if there are any tests, beyond simply railing a line, that will identify cocaine.

My testing thus far has been limited to simply hoovering a line and hoping for the best, but i'm after a more definitive test. I haven't used vast amounts of coke and i've quickly come to the realisation that everyone's definition of "good charlie" is very different. What one person has raved about, i've found fairly ordinary. What other's have thought was ordinary, i thought was good. Furthermore, i'm always hearing from various sources, including BL, that the coke that filters though to australia is usually cut to shit and that, "the quality over the last five years has dropped," so i tend to work on the assumption that the majority of coke australia sees is miles different to the coke encountered in the americas. Anyway, i'll stop the rambling and just say that it would be nice to splash on a drop of reagent onto a specimen and get a rough idea of it content and purity rather that relying on personal opinions which can really be a lucky dip.

Everyone has their strange little personal tests, i don't rate numbing or appearance to be valid... its amazing what can be achieved with cuts. Same goes for smell. One bloke would rate the quality exclusively on the extent of his nose bleed, i always had this wicked entrepreneurial idea of selling him glass shards at $500 a gram. ;) Nor do i trust myself, how the fuck am i supposed to know what good coke is like. I've only tried whats been local, i don't have a baseline to compare from. :\

"My advice if you are tempted towards the mystique surrounding coke is to keep it as a tasty delicacy - just for occasion. That way it will remain good for many things, and bad for relatively few" - very wise words Phasedancer.

Last edited:
Coke tests?

i believe coke is the best party drug of them all. i am from sydney and it can sometimes be hard to get good quality coke, ie 'in the 90s' like the dealers like to say.
is there some form of test you can perform to test purity/sytrenth

Put some on your lip, If it numbs your lip or your entire face it's probably pretty good.

^ or another anaesthetic... as mentioned by phase_dancer on page 1 of this thread.

whoa..this thread might make alot of sense..

"Operators in Colombia are currently known to use ethyl acetate and/or n-propyl acetate for solvent-A and MEK or nothing for solvent-B. Operators in Peru use acetone for both solvent-A and solvent-B (acetone only method). Processors in Bolivia generally use ether for solvent-A and acetone for solvent-B. Three of the above exhibits were produced by the Bolivian Method.

Distinguishing the processing origin of cocaine HCl is a relatively easy task based on the solvent profile of a seized cocaine HCl exhibit. It is extremely rare to encounter cocaine HCl made from ether and/or acetone in the United States."

the guy I used to get it from dropped a bit in a glass of bleach and watched the reaction