• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested MDMA from Los Angeles with Marquis and Simons

Fonziebear

Greenlighter
This my first experience with mdma and with testing as well.:)

Got some MDMA in clear caps from a friends connect.

Clear caps with with crushed crystalline and chunks.

Set up about 6 tiny samples on a ceramic IKEA plate (free of gooseberry jam).

3 x tested with Marquis, 3 x tested with Simons. 1 plastic vile I used with the Marquis.

The 3 Marquis ceramic plates samples all fizzed, flashed lime green for 1/2 sec, then quickly purple/black that then developed a thin rim of a light green after approx 1min, after about 4-5 minutes the Marquis tested samples turned to a ruddy leafy green, I’m thinking this maybe be oxidation or air contaminants as I did this in my garage. Also I had a bit on an exacto blade that turned green but when lifted the blade the liquid that was less exposed was still purple black.

The 1 Marquis tested vile sample turned purple black and stayed black the whole time and even after 1 day, no color change - I’m thinking this may be because it was not exposed to any additional air or airborne contaminates.

The 3 Simons tested samples all immediately turned very dark cobalt black and stayed that way.

I haven’t taken the caps yet.

Anyone have any mdma samples flash lime green or input on my testing experience?

Thanks all!

Last edited:
^^Interesting I’ve never seen a chart mention green for Marquis. My guess based on the OP is indeed contamination because I’ve never once seen green on marquis.

-GC

Yes, this is so common that it's included on some reaction charts:

Don't forget that reagents react directly with metal (exacto blade) and any results after 2 minutes should be ignored completely because moisture and oxygen can cause colour changes.

Hope this helps :)

Hey Transform! That helps so much - Thank you for enlightening me and the link!!:)

Could also be 2CB though. 2CB will def. have a green reaction to marquis.

Could also be 2CB though. 2CB will def. have a green reaction to marquis.

Hey indigoaura, Thank you for that.

I definitely considered that as a possibility after looking at the color charts. That kinda seems like a bonus from what I’ve read about 2CB.

With no experience with either I won’t be able to parse out the experience. Really looking forward to it tho.