Temporary Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Possums

Why do you spend the bulk of your post speaking of yourself in the 3rd person?

I never really thought about it. Maybe because I was (cynically) looking at my so-called "racist rant" through the eyes of someone else...perhaps someone not unlike yourself? Judging by your reaction, maybe I wasn't far off lol.

What is your intent in posting this?

Wow, you really do get to the point. I can appreciate that.
Not self reflection, not critique of staff, not arguing against rules. Those sort of things appear to be in there, but that's incidental.
It's a mixed bag. Yes, I desired information reg. length of ban, and poked at the fact that no one had accurate info.
You have discovered a technical problem it seems - I understand. Take your time. I am not hurting from being banned.

You don't know me, so I will make this very clear:
I will never come here against your wishes. Ask me to leave, and I will. Ask me to never come back, and I will not return. I am your guest, and I apologize for any behavior that has offended or inconvenienced you.
So there you have it. Ban is not even necessary.

Now back to my intent in posting thingy...
Right...you actually think I was self-reflecting ?...nooo...you don't really believe that lol. But I do suspect that you agree with a fair bit of what I wrote.
I think you may see me as a racist and when I am accused of having a "racist rant", your silence gives consent.
Perhaps the intent in posting was (among other things) to create an appropriate circumstance to tell you and whoever else, with all due respect (and personal filtering):

Mr LoveBandit, I am no more a racist than you are a SNIP. If you think that my loony post is self-reflection because those things are real, than there is something loony wrong with your perception of me. I hope we can chat more, only now I have to rush out.

You are the boss. The host. Thank you for having put up with me...without obligation. I owe you a debt of gratitude.
With your permission, I would like to continue posting here in this thread, to further explore and understand bl, BLUA, your mission & purpose.
Not to argue about rules, staff or make a scene.
Let us see where it goes. I have some ideas. In the hope that this thread will "illuminate" BLUA and the spirit of that law. For myself and others who are facing the same retardation as we are...lol...I just called you a retard btw hahaha ?

As a weird gesture of friendship and due to your current website problems (or whatever):
I have decided to remain banned for another 2 weeks voluntarily. The decision is final.
My Voluntary Ban expires on 2nd of May 2019.

I have rush off...work work work

Best wishes...

Last edited by a moderator:
I made it explicitly clear why I gave you every infraction. The first post I was even nice and didn't give any warning points, and also tried to stand up for you in the name of having a fair discussion.

It's clear you are aware of those reasons with your "cynical" post. It's also clear you have no desire to follow the rules of this community, nor any greater awareness about the error of your ways.

You are a troll and clearly not welcomed or wanted by the BL community. Go spread your hateful worldviews somewhere else.

TLB- Please perma ban this guy, dershwhatever, and all other associated accounts. Myself and others have tried to go easy, and he/she has demonstrated on multiple occasions that there is no remorse or desire to change disruptive behavior. I think this post, combined with the cynical 3rd person mocking post says all we need to know.

Check out any other drug forum (drugs-forum comes to mind) if you want an example of "nazi modding" and perma-banning on a whim. Yes we've perma-banned people, of course, but you have no idea how long it takes to get there, except for people who join the forum to spam or source drugs (of which there are a great many), who are perma-banned instantly. You got temp banned, deal with it. It was for abusing people in The Dark Side who came for help and had nothing to do with racism or political views or anything. The martyr act is pretty transparent.

Hi Shadowmeister
Happy Easter.

You temp banned me. Probably for good reasons. I'm dealing with it just fine.
Want to talk about it? I have some sincere questions. No rush. I have all the time in the world.

I made it explicitly clear why I gave you every infraction. The first post I was even nice and didn't give any warning points, and also tried to stand up for you in the name of having a fair discussion.

It's clear you are aware of those reasons with your "cynical" post. It's also clear you have no desire to follow the rules of this community, nor any greater awareness about the error of your ways.

You are a troll and clearly not welcomed or wanted by the BL community. Go spread your hateful worldviews somewhere else.

TLB- Please perma ban this guy, dershwhatever, and all other associated accounts. Myself and others have tried to go easy, and he/she has demonstrated on multiple occasions that there is no remorse or desire to change disruptive behavior. I think this post, combined with the cynical 3rd person mocking post says all we need to know.

Hi Mafioso
I only just found your message.
Thanks for having been nice in the name of fair discussion. I thought you were fair.
You don't like my cynical post. Fair enough.
I've been told by others here that my ban has no relation to our conversations whatsoever.
Why are you so upset with me suddenly?
Apparently I'm a racist. I'm a troll...I'm a hater. All very serious accusations. You don't see me throwing accusations around like that, do you?
No I am not a troll or racist. Don't be afraid just because I'm different. Calling me names is childish.
You say I have no greater awareness of my error...which is what exactly? A hateful world view?
Please explain. What does that even mean? Can you please explain? Where in the BLUA is a person's world view mentioned?

How can you possibly know what my world view is without asking me one single question?
Why not ask: Hi there...you know how you said such and such...that's kinda troubling to me...why did you say that? What do you mean by that?...
You know...venture out of your bubble. I'm not nearly as scary as you think I am.
I will follow the rules, as I understand them. If I ever decide that I no longer wish to follow the rules, I will not come here anymore. Obviously.

In any case...Of course I hate many things. I believe that there is no shame in hate and no glory in love. It all depends on the object of love and hate.
Evil should be hated, and those who love evil are not good people.
Is this a hateful world view? I ask because I genuinely would like to know.

You know almost nothing about me. As you have pointed out, you stood up in the name of fair discussion. Even unfair people do that when it's easy and convenient.
I encourage you to Stand Up now Friend, even though you find it hard.

Maybe there are, I think that was my only message to you other than in here... I'm not gonna PM you every time I reply to your posts, I figured you'd see it. Actually now we have a tagging feature with the @ symbol (@Shadowmeister for example) that alerts people but as the software is brand new none of us are used to using it yet.

I figured you'd see it.
I'm sure you did, and I probably would have, except the ban (I suspect) prevents me from seeing any such activity. Or maybe as a result of my post having been deleted.
Or the combination of both lol
Sorry about the abuse. You're right about that. Upon finding your message there, I remember what it's about.

How can you possibly know what my world view is without asking me one single question?
You repeatedly demonstrate your inability to admit wrong, apologize, and correct offensive behavior. That is essential to being a part of any society.

I'm not suddenly upset with you, I've never liked you, as you are an offensive hypocrite with nothing interesting to say. I tried to keep things civil and remain fair, that is all.

Why would I need to ask any questions, when you so freely express yourself and your small minded world view? I don't need to ask my dog if he likes to roll around in shit. That much is pretty obvious.

You repeatedly demonstrate your inability to admit wrong, apologize, and correct offensive behavior.

You are right. At times I am stiff-necked and stubborn. Just awful. Only...who isn't?
I can understand that you might not like me. I'm not really sure that I should like myself.
Dogs rolling around in shit is unfortunate, I know. They're also fond of using any rotting kangaroo carcass to adorn themselves with a "lovely perfume" lol.
Yet they are man's best friend ? Give him a good hug for me.

Best wishes always.

Because one dog is my bestfriend does not mean I am friends to all. Or that I'd even allow my own bestfriend to hang out in my house without hosing him down first.

But given a reason, I tend to warm up to new faces fairly quickly.

your small minded world view

That has a ring of truth to it. I am not a man of the world lol.
My world view is without a doubt incomplete. Distorted. Confused. Flawed. I can not even see myself very accurately. But we have to try anyways...don't we?
Whatever little I can see, that is all I have.

I left home at age 16, hitch-hiked to Southwest WA and spent my youth surfing on the dole. We were a wild, way-ward bunch, living rough on the beach. "Bob Hawke's surf team" (look it up).
We drank and smoked dope right into my late 20s. Eventually some chick was pregnant with my son, and at that time I became aware that I was addicted, or rather, for the first time in my life I actually cared. So the struggle began...AA meetings, anything to get out from under addiction. Eventually, after failing repeatedly, I booked myself into a place called Serenity Lodge:
http://www.cyrenianhouse.com/services/serenity-lodge-tc/

That was a pretty rough time. The place housed people who were sent there against their wishes, as part of their parole, in preparation for their upcoming court case, people who killed or injured others in auto wrecks whilst drink/drug driving, husbands & fathers in their last-ditch effort to save their marriage, heroin addicts, meth addicts, wife bashing alcoholics, petrol-sniffing aborigines, mothers hoping to regain custody of their dear children, young and old.

Until that point, my life was spent spent in and around countless run down drug houses, up and down the coast, interacting with all kinds of loose heads, beach bums and every sort of fringe element. Aborigines included.
In my circles, Aborigines, when the distinction is ever made, are simply called (SNIP), which is short for aborigine. There is nothing else to it. My son's best friend is half (SNIP) on his mum's side. When he was here last, he liked my (SNIP) paintings, which decorate my lounge walls. One of my friends from that druggie era now lives near Streaky Bay in South Australia. Many aborigines live there. He's shacked up "with some (SNIP) chick". In my circles, which includes aborigines, the word (SNIP) is just short for aborigine. The idea that the word (SNIP) is somehow shameful or offensive necessarily leads to the conclusion that there is something shameful or offensive about aborigines. (a common secret thought or belief I suspect)

I am well aware that the mention of Aborigines can bring about a sudden hush around a table...you could hear a feather drop.
This only happens when the dinner guests are those who have never had any meaningful interaction with the people about which they believe no one should speak.
The situation here in Australia is one where most people do not know (SNIP), never meet them, see them or believe anything other than the distorted ideas and narratives presented by non-(SNIP) radical leftists,usually positioned at NSW & VIC universities and of course the clown world media HONK HONK !! Most people give (SNIP) communities a wide berth, and that is understandable. Many (SNIP) live rough, in harsh, remote places. Most people can not relate to (SNIP) because they do not have a history traveling in those circles.
How would you like to be called SNIP lol

My Sweetheart is Habasha from Ethiopia. (inspired profile picture)
I love her with all my heart. I adore her entire family, much more than I do my own.
Like many (SNIP) girls, she too was circumcised at an early age. Harm reduction comes from open communication, not keeping the matter hushed up, secret, pretending it isn't going on. I believe this to be true for basically all the (many) troubles plaguing the (SNIP) communities, as far as I can see with my (very) small minded world view.

Best wishes

Yeah, I think this has gotten about as exciting as its going to.

We give you the oppurtunity to post when you are banned in the hope that you won't abuse that. Its getting harder to really say they you aren't, so I'm closing this thread. Your ban will expire soon enough and then you can post under your original account. I really hope you choose to do so with a bit more thought this time around.

It's poor form to reply to closed threads (because admin can, and nobody else can...not fair). However, I do with to take this moment to add some things to the thread I didn't get to add before it was officially closed.

For all, this site is still coming out of a significant transition in software. There are bumps in the road, and we are working to fix them. This includes when infractions are issued, a temp ban starts based on the points system published to the ANNOUNCEMENTS. The system is not bringing people out of their temp ban, so we will pull people out manually according to when the ban should lift. If someone else finds themselves in this situation, you can email the admin at [email protected] and we'll check into it.

In general, we keep our Support and Technical Help (STH) forum open for people to post who are unregistered - this is to help with questions for folks who are not ready yet to join, or are having difficulty with the process. If you want to use it to complain about the site, consider finding one that better suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.