Temp Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Law-breaker

Greetings Possums
I've been banned again ?!?
And we were just getting along so nicely.
This time around, I would like to appeal this ban. If you can find it within yourselves to give me the opportunity to do so, that will be much appreciated. At least by me.
I'm pretty sure this is not the place to do it. Only where?
Will you allow me to make my case? If so, I'll make it a good one.

Nice new front page btw...good effort.

Sincerely Yours,
Derschieber

I don't blame moderators. Blaming is irrelevant.
This place is pretty good. There is much to be praised.
Just be glad I'm not yet the chief moderator ?

My current ban would make a nice test-case, to openly discover how it happened via full disclosure; to discover ways to avoid future occurrences, without unnecessarily stifling diverse characters, or simply driving away sincere members who have been misunderstood.
Again: This is not a blame issue. I don't think anyone came with malicious intentions. This is just ordinary people stuff.
Staff are posting regularly. Why not post here. Chew on a real bone. Split some hairs.
I am certain it will make for interesting and relevant reading.

I am under the impression that BL in general is not fond of publicly "airing dirty laundry". Fair enough.
You have my permission to break the tradition. My laundry is in your hands.

You all seem like a good bunch. No hard feelings, whatever you decide.

I want to understand your level.. help me a bit

You got at least 2 threads or maybe more, you sometimes need to see the outside world too. If you would do that more often and stop being so personal about an account on a forum?.. you got other rocks to pelish too if not then you my dude deserved to be banned to learn to actually speak properly.

-

I want to understand your level.. help me a bit
I will try.

I'm not sure I understand your question. I spend most of my time working outside lol. Am I being too personal? Maybe... you tell me.
This is just an account on a forum. Do you think I am treating it as though it's more than that? lol I don't see that I am.
You mention "learn to actually speak properly" - You touch on a good point here. What does it mean to "speak properly"?
I'm well able to speak for myself. I can also learn.
Only what is the lesson?

The site owners may ban anyone at any time for any reason whatsoever. And I agree with that absolutely.
I am not complaining about my ban. I wish to understand it.
If I banned you, and you asked why did this happen, I would feel compelled to explain myself to you.
But that's just me...
Of course it's not a big deal.

What is a forum if not a place to talk things over?

Status
Not open for further replies.