• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Temazepam- benzo- Sleep on plane

I have been taking temaze's for about eight months (2-3 times a week) as I am a shift worker. I only take 10mg and am asleep in about 20 minutes and don't wake up till my alarm goes off feeling as if i've been in the deepest sleep. I am however a 56kg female so that might be a bit different for you.
However, after a recent HUGE weekend that involved taking multiple speed bombs, my friends were *wired*, took X2 temaze and were falling asleep before they'd even got their pj's on. On awakening in the morning (8 or so hours later), they were again *wired*. Almost as if the temaze overrode the speed, but as soon as they'd worn off, the speed took over again. Hope this is a bit helpful!!
Overall, temaze rocks, IMHO!!

I recently took some temazepam to help with my sleep. Worked fine to get me to sleep, however I kept waking up? I told my doc and he gave me another script for Vaium. Valium is my benzo of choice, mainly helps me to relax.

If you have low benzo tollerance, and just need help getting to sleep the temazepam should work for you... you could take 2. Temazepam is not really that strong (only from my experience), but is a great drug to take if you only use it for what it is intended for (sleep).

I have a plane trip coming up, I am shit scared of planes but I have some Bromazapam which I believe is for anxiety relief. How many MG should I take for a short flight?

^^^ lol

Being a seasoned insomniac, I occasionally resort to valium to get me off to sleep. Provided I get to sleep within half and hour of taking it, I sleep through the night beautifully. If I get disrupted and don't get to sleep in that window a standard low dose won't send me off. Half to 1 10mg tablet is all I use.

For a first time benzo user I'd recommend starting with one and see how you go. Another alternative is to take a strong antihistamine, such as a 25mg phenergan. For most people, this dose will send you off to sleepy town quite nicely! It truly desperate times, a phenergan an be mixed with a benzo and you will crash out, hard! Got me sleeping while staying in a pub with a domestic going on in the next room :)

My most sincere advice is to give whatever you are intending on taking a shot before you go. Maybe 1 week in advance, take 1 tablet and see how you go. If it doesn't do much for you, consider upping the dose, but be cautious. Also note that greater anxiety may require a higher dose. Just try before you go so you know what you'll be in for!

:)Smiley

Whooopps!.....

I just checked my bottles of Valium and Temazepam, and I have almost ate all the temazepam (thinking it was my Diazepam!!) .. so by mistake took 50mg of Temazepam last night ! (both pills are in a similar looking bottle)).. well, it knocked me out in no time last night, and I slept more than 12 hours but have awoke feeling worse than ever.:(

50mg of Valium would have relaxed me enough for some sleep...and I would feel better today. Now, I can't think straight or do anything. I am just too tired. I was quite hung over when I took them (my own fault) so it goes to show you have to be careful :)

^-- yeah it wouldnt be a bad idea to have the bottles more clearly marked.

Temezapam is great for sleeping when you find it really hard to sleep, I had 10mg and 15-30 mins later and I was in a sweet slumber, for 9 hours.