• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos temazepam + Alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapgunn

Bluelighter
I know you shouldn't drink on benzos, but I do it anyways and enjoy it. I got a hold of some temazepam recently and so far I'm very impressed. I get this euphoria from it that is not present with other benzos. Im going to be going out and drinking tonight and I was wondering if this is a particularly good benzo to drink on? Xanax and Alcohol for me is great, I know temazepam is a little bit different bc its also a hypnotic, but do you think it will more or less be the same.

Any experience on combining the 2 would be appreciated.

Also have some Ativans I might mix in if i feel like it, but I probably won't.

I have a lot of experience drinking on temazepam, in fact I think it's the only benzo that I have drank on. I was prescribed them for sleep and would stick with my regular nightly dose (15mg) and make a 2 ounce mixed drink before bedtime. Add in a little weed and it's very enjoyable and one hell of a sleep aid! ;) Now if you are wondering about going out and drinking then I can't help you because I've never done it and I think it would be a bad idea...far too easily to cause a blackout. Probably more so than other benzos since it's a hypnotic.

Even with a low dose and little alcohol I'll often not remember half the posts that make on here lol.

If that was aimed at me, no worries I got off of daily benzos 2 years ago. I still take them but generally not more than 2 days a week and I don't take recreational doses.

The fact that you don't take them regularly, makes them more likely to cause dangerous side effects including blackouts. It is a very dangerous practice, that is not harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.