• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Temazepam 30mg

wsuptico

Greenlighter
My buddy has a whole bunch of Temazepam 30mg and 1mg Clonazepam. I took 60mg of the temazepam and 2mg of tizanidine. Do you guys like temazepam?

You're so lucky, I've always wanted to try Temazepam but literally have never came across any. Nor even heard of anyone being prescribed it. Guess Arizona isn't as lucky with that lol

I have no first hand experience, but from what I've read, it's one of the best benzos you can get. Have fun with it :D

Really? I've taken 60mg and don't feel too much. Idk, I'm relaxed. Maybe I should try taking a little bit more.

Most people do seem to like it, but personally I dont find it too much different than most benzos. Not bad per se, but would choose several others (alprazolam, triazolam, and oddly clorazapate) over it.

We give temaz in the hospital to people who have trouble sleeping. Usually 1 x 10mg tablet but sometimes 2 if required. They work quite well for the purpose.

I was on temazepam for a while. I would take 120mg to feel a distinct pleasant buzz...kinda like being in a children's show.

Just be careful. Benzo withdrawal is harsh, and on top of that it tricks your mind into thinking you are not fucked up, but in reality everyone around you knows that there is something distinctly wrong with the way you are acting.

Really? I've taken 60mg and don't feel too much. Idk, I'm relaxed. Maybe I should try taking a little bit more.

Benzos generally give you the feeling that you aren't "fucked up" when you actually are lol.

But yes, if you have tolerance you will only slightly feel 60mg.

Temazepam is my go to for crazy bouts of insomnia
keep in mind like many of the other benzos you can become addicted to it as well
on a scale of 1 to 10 of the effectiveness i would give that sumbitch a 12
the distance from my kitchen to my room was enough time for me to feel its effects

i always got a sorta drunk feeling or like a super happy feeling before passing out so in that regard i wouldnt recommend it for day time use because you can easily pass out

Its best to keep the bottle by your bed and turn the tv on when you lay down. That will knock you out like drinking a forty.

My friend would take 60mg of temezepam every night then he saw a new doc and the doc said the most he can give him is 30 a night so my friend had the bright idea of saying well 2mg of klonopin is Whithin prescribing guidelines so he got 2mg of kpins to sleep every night which was fine ����with him. He slept better with the kpins and they were stronger and told me they tasted like mint and could devolve them under his tounge

Oh yea,im told restoril is a great benzo, it's the only one just for sleep,been told klonopin is stronger over all but temezepam has its charms