Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tell bluelighters the last living thing you want us to know

Raz

Bluelighter
Okay, here's my theory...I've seen enough bullshit in my life that I know I could get hit tonight by a car and nobody would ever see me again.

This isn't a morbid deathwish thing, it's just common sense. I want to tell y'all how much you mean to me not out of obligation but just because I want to. If it weren't for bluelight I might not be here today, and it's really important to me that you people know what you've meant to me.

I want to mention you all by name...I would really like to mention some of you in particular, but I don't want this to be a name-dropping thread.

Instead, I want y'all to talk about what bluelight has meant for you as a community, and what difference it has made in your life.

For me, I have made friends that I don't think I would have made any other way, and that I don't think I would be so close to now if it weren't for the way we met.

I have learned to respect and value myself for what I mean to other people, because people have spoken about that when it gains them nothing to do so.

Maybe this is really self-indulgent and doesn't really accomplish anything, but I think of the people we have all lost and I would like to think it would have kept some people here a bit longer if they knew how much we all mean to each other and how much we're capable of helping one another if we'll just let it happen.

I have lots of love for bluelight and for bluelighters; it's in large part because of y'all that I have learned to value myself as much as I do. Don't ever underestimate what we can do for each other.

Love and hugs and all that fag shit,
Raz

(PS: Mods, delete this if it's dumb, I just thought it might be a nice idea)
:)

Last edited:
Great idea raz... Really is. I;ll think about it some more though..

p.s. Preacha. don't be like that! Feel the love, we ALL love you and care about you alot!!!

Raz said:
if we'll just let it happen.

:)

I think this is where my problem is.

I think Im scared of getting close to anyone.

Its weird cos the people i tyhink that I would really love to be close to seem to reject me and the ones who seem to want to be close to me, I get scared by.......I cant explain it.

All I know is that those who I really would love to be close with never seem interested in me.

Bluelight is a source of enjoyment for me, it fills blank spaces I guess. It definitely makes me feel less lonely.

I seem to be able to find some sort of acceptance in helping people with a kind word here or there or maybe by bullshitting to myself that i can make a difference to someones life over onm the dark side or in SLR........yeah right.

I dunno, Im shit at being sociable, I never really had those skills.

Im ranting like the mad man I am, i will shut the fuck up now.

I would like to thank you all for getting me through a very difficult patch in my life by making me laugh.

Without bluelight at the end of 04 - beginning of 05 I probably wouldn't be here now, and it only makes it better that I have made some great friends as well as met the love of my life through here.

I want to thank you all for your support, even for those that dislike me, because you are all truly special.

I have made a point of letting the people I have become close to from bluelight know how much they mean to me but if I were to get hit by a bus as soon as I finish this post I think I should let you all know that I am really a man.:)

When joining bluelight I spiralled downwards in an uncontrollable drug consuming frenzy.
It took a year of being led around by other similarly positioned but more manipulative people before I sorted myself out and pulled up and kicked the smack.
Due to my forum addiction, I can't leave until I find a suitable replacement.
This site has been a bane to my existence.
Rot in Hell.

At this point in time I really like my BL friends more than my real life friends :\

thanks for the fun, fights and fucks.

please have me embalmed and placed on display in the middle of myer melbourne.

i'm happy to charge a nominal fee if people want to mount me.

all proceeds can go to my illegitimate children :D

To me, bluelight is just an extension to everyday life - sometimes it's great, sometimes it's shitful. And like with all people, some are fantastic - others are lacking [of course, this is all relative to personal opinion].

But for the fantastic people: I'm glad I've had the chance to meet you, get to know you... and now... as time has gone on, invest my loyalty in you. Thank you for your support, friendship, chats and time spent together.

I can honestly say that I think I've got the most loving and accepting friends of all the bluelighters I've met. But whatever... I'm sure everyone thinks that in relation to their own friends ;).

Actually in honesty, there's not *that* many people in the real world who I consider 'true' friends. I'm actually surprised that in the [comparitively] short time span I've been around bluelight I've been able to add a few more to that list. Funnily enough they are mostly now living in a different state - oh well, that's okay - all the more reason to travel as regulary as possible :D.

So yeah, all in all huge thanks to bluelight for granting me the opportunity to spend good times with these people. And yes, I am addicted to the website itself also. It would be good if I didn't waste so much time online... :|

Bluelight.cheer.up.emo.thread!

lol.. bluelight forced me to meet my deranged roommate... who im now stuck with til august, damn you :p

Bluelight served as an outlet to me for my frustrations with the world, back when I was a regular poster in CE&P. Most of my friends can't stand hearing me rant on and on about politics and world affairs, so it was really good to have a place to go where I could air my grievances and speak to people from all over the world to find out what motivates them to vote for the people we allow to rule us. As a result I became an anarchist!
Also, I have made good friends through bluelight, namely killarava2day and twominds, who I see regularly.
It also allowed me to educate myself about drugs and their effects on the body & mind, electronic music production, and as stated before, politics.
As a result I have participated in many debates about subjects ranging from suicide to IV drug use to synthesizers to global economic policy.

Yay for Bluelight!

we
24.gif
her more!!