Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Unserious teh mod check-in thread

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Mines like .1? Had a 5.7% IPA on my walk home from work. 20oz.
I have to breathlyze myself all the time now because of my DUI ~2 years ago. I have a .04% legal limit. I always was told that one beer would get you to .08 (the legal limit for driving for non-DUI offenders). Not at all true. I can drink 3 beers (like strong IPAs) and 20 minutes later I will blow under .08. Since I got my breathalyzer, I have only blown over .08 a couple of times and I was fairly drunk at that point. .04 is different, there's just a bit of a buzz hanging on at that point. .1 is drunk, honestly .08 is somewhat drunk too.

empeebee

Bluelighter
In a circle in a spiral, in a wheel within a wheel
Defund the Mods
Definitely not. Rather redirect the funds to education and training. I think every mod and admin should be trained in the safe use (and intoxicating effects) of all drugs so as to be able to provide better HR services to the wider community and have first-hand knowledge when calling posters out for spreading BS.

Just my 2c.

:ROFLMAO:

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
On the subject of checking/wrecking: I was able to accomplish both yesterday.
900mg pregab
2mg alpraz
double shot of absolute
Just fuckin' wrecked, man.
SO checked my ass and I laid on the floor and just got up... shaking.
CH you were so happy for a month or so i hope you pull through i know you can.
Oh, he gonna pull through. Imma get this bike stable and pick his ass up he gonna sit in front of me riding nude with a fat cock in his special ass.
Im fuckin here.
Gonna go post the shit i been talkin bout for years already.
Hahahahahahsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Love

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
@PtahTek - Shady being #1, many other people could have seen this how he did, or even been triggered.

IDK not every move is perfect.

PtahTek

Staff member
Got it. Just wanted to post I will unload anywhere. By myself indoors if outdoors in a seclude place... unless someone else is with me then i'll give a show to any who may be around. hahaha
=D

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Yeah i can relate and i can say that because we're in the lounge ;)

Not that i care what people think about me moreso that i want to be a good example.

PtahTek

Staff member
I was pickin up the pregab from where my disabled buddies are. There is a big ass nightclub only open to private parties which is not often. They were bupin and prolly still are. haha Well... security askeed what bidness i had and i told him a drop off for the disabled which are inb a building right behind the "club".
*OK... you stayin for the party?
*Would love to but need to get back to the wife... (I was already bobbin my head to the music sounded fuckin great.
*You welcome to as long as you cool
*Thanks, see ya in about two minutes.

Two minutes later:
Im ordering a double shot and a fried fish dinner talkin to *pops (my plug and the *boss of all that shit). MFs treatin me like the kang i am...lol
I get my shit and walk back to the bike... on my way i notice security coming at me and stopped to confront. He just said "Bro, you a cool MF. Stay a while".
Thanks but I gotta bounce wife waitin
Left and made it home
Just to say it does (IMO/E) make one a *better person to be told one is cool.
You a real MF Madness. This will not change....

PtahTek

Staff member
... im back and seen andy respond to a post so bright linings. :)
Fuk... Ibeen through some shit today... got a shiton of questions why and od some good answers. Some came early this morning... some while I was in the shower. Thought I was *praying for answers but didn't hear any voices (maybe i shoulda called *Tina? lol )but my own and it kind hit me again that I have all the building blocks I need and Imma start building. Uh... asked for help: Answer... Im on my own.
Six months Ill have a licence and shit will be executed with engineering and analysis (if six aint long enough... i can wait a year but wont). Long story... maybe I'll post something in the lounge because it bullshit i gotta almost every fucking day and i gotta bounce. MFs keep tryin me i aint got what they want but do have what they need. As stated ..................... gotta go.
Sorry but just got home and an soooooooooooooooooo freakin glad.
Love ya fam