Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Unserious teh mod check-in thread

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
good ta see ya again. on mobile so my shit gonna be garbled or supin.
always,
me

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
gotdamn can you imagine if we sourced and ....
glad BL is not a killa
we are us
peace

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
The state has mandated that I am unable to check myself, so they check for me every time I drive. This is because about 2 years ago, I failed to check myself and I did wreck myself car. Alcohol seriously impairs your ability to effectively check yourself, thus leading to a much higher chance of wrecking yourself due to egregious lack of self-checks

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
Is it?

I just picked what i thought would be a low number.

CH you were so happy for a month or so i hope you pull through i know you can.
ya i know

I have tried *Everything* to avoid the nightmares

sleep deprivation, bzd's (not a lot but just one night and still dreamed heavily), hypersomnia, caffeine use, looking on the bright side of things as often as I can... i'll pull through this

i was very happy/well adjusted despite lots of unfair life circumstances earlier this year, then it was just one thing after the other and my PUNY LITTLE MAN BRAIN can't be thankful for all I have in life

well then again I agree w/ bk I am pretty thankful for the relationship i have... the most he calls me is "his man" so i think he wants a relationship and it's sSOOOSOooOOsooO convenient he doesn't have to actually date me because of covid19 and everything locked down (LOST HIS CHANCE BEFORE PANDEMIC BEGAN and he knew me for enough of 2019 so sad WUTEVERrr) ...

it hurts other people would take me places etc but don't want to date me but they in effect were/would and that's just like... pathetic... i dunno I'm an outgoing guy I dunno why I like him so much. love is such a fuckin BITCH.

i have to get goin' before i forget to do all the important lifelover things today :|