• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Tea or eat?

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
Hey guys. So I've started taking kratom and it has been a life saver... literally. I've been a heroin addict, a meth user, and most recently, black-out howtfamistillaliveafterthat drunk. I finally scared myself so badly that I HAD to quit drinking or die. Turns out kratom actually works for alcohol dependency as well. My question is, what are your opinions on the most efficient way to use kratom? I lost my job due to drinking and need to save all the money I can and rn I feel like kratom is a lifeline. And opinions/advice from some seasoned users (or scientists lol) is more than greatly appreciated. Thx. 🙂

Tea.
Coupla ozs of hot-ish water > dump the krat in > watch it "melt" > stir and down.

edit:
toss and wash

That doesnt make ya gag and possibly have powder stuck all around thour throat? lol It did me but maybe was doing it wrong, idk.

Hi. I have been consuming it via capsules as I wish i could T & W but alas, I just can't get it down. Other than waiting 20 minutes for the gelatin capsules to dissolve I don't think they have a downside.

I also think kratom can be a lifesaver. Wish I would have started taking it much earlier in my life than I did. Would have saved a boatload of issues I caused for myself. But my lifetime motto is better late than never. Have been on about 20 to 25 grams per day in 4 doses for 2 years. It's all I do now along with an occasional few puffs of weed.

Good luck on your new journey in life. You have made a very wise choice caterpillar.

:cheer:

I usually do T&W...it does take a certain “technique” but once you get the hang of it it’s fairly simple...I typically just form a pocket under my tongue, dump a spoonful of kratom down there, then ingest a small amount of liquid, swish to turn powder into sludge & swallow. With a glass of ice tea as “chaser” for a follow-up swish, to remove any residual powder in mouth and (hopefully not!) throat and to get rid of the taste of kratom lol!

Sometimes I make tea too, T&W is just much quicker. It’s a good option as long as you limit your inhalations when the dry powder is in your mouth and aren’t repulsed by the taste of kratom

Get a plastic bottle, add your kratom, add water or juice (I usually add about 200mL), shake it until the lumps disappear, drink it quickly.

Total preparation time = ~20 seconds
Risk of powder inhalation = 0

Yeah powder inhalation is the worst. Anyone who tosses and washes has been there. I still mostly do toss and wash though, just because, I dunno. It's pretty easy for me.

Hi. I have been consuming it via capsules as I wish i could T & W but alas, I just can't get it down. Other than waiting 20 minutes for the gelatin capsules to dissolve I don't think they have a downside.

I also think kratom can be a lifesaver. Wish I would have started taking it much earlier in my life than I did. Would have saved a boatload of issues I caused for myself. But my lifetime motto is better late than never. Have been on about 20 to 25 grams per day in 4 doses for 2 years. It's all I do now along with an occasional few puffs of weed.

Good luck on your new journey in life. You have made a very wise choice caterpillar.

:cheer:
Ty, Pumpkin2021🙂