• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS social thread vs follow the yellow brick road

spork

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the new TDS social thread. Here is the previous one.

Remember that all posts need to follow The Dark Side Guidelines and The Bluelight User Agreement. Most importantly, remember the Triggering post guideline for TDS social threads.

Please do not post any material that may be considered triggering to other TDS posters. This includes talking about drug use or drinking alcohol. When you're posting please just be mindful that other people may view your posts differently. Any posts that are seen as being possibly triggering will be edited or removed. We want to make TDS a safe place for EVERYONE to post. :)

Oz: The Great and Powerful was awesome! I'm glad I saw it in 3D in the theater and I look forward to watching it again when it comes out on DVD. I'm a *huge* Wizard of Oz fan (my mother raised me to be :)) and I had doubts about this movie, but I ended up loving it.

I was wondering how that was! Next weekend I am going to see it %)

^ kids movies today are sooooo crazy trippy.... its like its now a requirement for people in the childrens film industry to have used a good amount of psychedelics

santa barbara cartoons in the 60s were pretty trippy in their own way. Scooby Doo, El Kabong, etc

I'm starting to fall for the new girl in my life. I find myself thinking about her all the time. I get attached quickly and it scares me to be hurt again. I know all you in tds will be here for me regardless of what happens and I'm grateful

I got tickets to see Wicked and Jesus Christ Superstar on stage again :D

I also splurged a little and bought a new mic, my studio is almost complete again.

<snip> No drug talk in TDS social threads please. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I got tickets to see Wicked and Jesus Christ Superstar on stage again :D

So soooo jealous. I need to see Wicked. I read the book years ago and the musical has come to town a couple times since, but I just haven't made it yet. I know it is coming back again in May, so maybe I can get tickets for that.

I'm good, you?

it seems like the last time I've really 'seen' you was in the lounge and a comment I made was bumped in placement due to timing, I meant it innocently and hadn't seen your comment until mine had already posted. I felt like a bish and kept meaning to pm you but didn't, belated apologies on that one<3

No problem, love. Those kinds of things happen. <3 I've been okay...the last couple days have been tough, but I know I can get through it and am doing what I need to to manage.

I think I confused your avatar for stardust, apologies if that happened to as well :\

is it anything in particular that's going on to cause problems?

Oz: The Great and Powerful was awesome! I'm glad I saw it in 3D in the theater and I look forward to watching it again when it comes out on DVD. I'm a *huge* Wizard of Oz fan (my mother raised me to be :)) and I had doubts about this movie, but I ended up loving it.

Ahh we have been eagerly wanting to go and see this movie.
The Wizard of Oz is such a crazy old flick..
I just checked out the trailer for the new one.. Looks amazing! Definitely gotta' check it out in 3D !

So soooo jealous. I need to see Wicked. I read the book years ago and the musical has come to town a couple times since, but I just haven't made it yet. I know it is coming back again in May, so maybe I can get tickets for that.

The last show I went to see was the original Wicked with Christen Chenowith. I heard Tim Minchin was in this JCSS so I had to go see it.

Nice! I wish I could get some new equipment to make noise with, but I already have enough to be honest haha.

This is the first time I haven't just borrowed gear to work with. I wish I had more

I'm sick and cuddled up in bed with 2 cats and a tin full of loose coca tea leaves :)

Last edited: