• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS TDS social thread vs follow the yellow brick road

I am so happy and at peace with everything today. I wanted to say much ❤ to the TDS community.

I have tickets to see my beloved Wizard of Oz in 3D tonight. I'm so so soooo excited!! =D

^whoaaaa cool!!!

So I just got like flamed or something by some nitwit on Facebook for saying 'guns are retarded'...
Come on humans.

hey so i found out recently i didnt fry my brain and am still reasonably intelligent and have a pretty good shot at going to grad school.... took the gre and scored in the 90th percentile on the english section

hey so i found out recently i didnt fry my brain and am still reasonably intelligent and have a pretty good shot at going to grad school.... took the gre and scored in the 90th percentile on the english section

Very nice congrats tacky!

so I opened up to my roommates today about some of my um sketchy history and I hope they don't decide they hate me all the sudden I am all nervous now.... I know that seems dumb but its happened before and I am kicking myself for telling them about my past struggles

Hopefully they are trusting room mates and don't misjudge the person that you are today.