• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

New guitar terrible quality photos:

l_f6d4f522c71840a18e15e74a9af1cc72.jpg

l_b7dbf36678a241fc942533ff41ac36df.jpg

looks like a pretty sweet battle-axe, seanjay:D

what sort of music do you play, bro?

Ahhh you boys (and claire :)) crack me up =D

Some photos of my usual poncey-ponce-ponce Christmas, playing croquet and flying model planes whilst drinking champagne 8)

Mick's picked the game up pretty well!
Upload17070.jpg

Nice sunset shot:
Upload17076.jpg

We have flight!
Upload17057.jpg

It actually flew pretty well in the end...after my dad realised he'd had the propellors set on reverse for the first 10 flight-attempts. Drunk much?!

OH and leftwing, HAWT HAWT HAWT nipple piercings bro!! Awesomely goodness with awesome caked on top =D

Music

looks like a pretty sweet battle-axe, seanjay:D

what sort of music do you play, bro?

A bit of everything, mainly metal and classic rock, almost done learning solo for master of puppets by Metallica haha

my left is horizontal, but i was thinking of getting the right vertical just for something different i suppose

seanjay - awesome guitar
ive learnt master of puppets from beginning till end now - its one of my fav songs of all time
that solos a really gd place to start (i hope u mean the first one cos kirk hammetts one took me like months to even start to pick up!=D)
my guitars pretty similar to urs actually - its a jackson kelly but its bright red

I wanna go to australia im freezing to death up here. I damn near froze to death just standin outside havin a smoke earlier today.

Next year im going to australia as it's the only warm place id want to go to really. Oh and NZ. Gotta visit drug wench.

Lately I've been digging R.J. Dio with Sabbath. I saw them on the Heaven and Hell tour as a young boy... ;)

/derailment

tobala - u hav just committed blasphemy! i am a devoted ozzy fan and wen that little midget took over.....:X
saying that he does hav a gd voice - i prefer the band dio to him with sabbath tho....ozzy made sabbath really IMO
and PA - ud better visit me man! that or ive got to get to canada oneday..... <3

thats right claire, he is isnt he!
ive bn trying in vain to find an ozzy t-shirt that fits me but it seems apparently evryone else into ozzy in NZ is ten times bigger than me!
so i had a customised black top with gothic lettering made for me saying CRAZY TRAIN - going off the rails
no one ever gets it either! its like....how the fuck can ppl not know the song 'crazy train'!?

they're a disgrace if they don't! =D
hmm have u tried ebay or something they might have something in ur size, i guess maybe they presume all the fat guys like ozzy or something.
black sabbath isn't black sabbath without ozzy i believe!

tobala - u hav just committed blasphemy! i am a devoted ozzy fan and wen that little midget took over.....:X
now now, luv...I did not dis ozzy, nor would I. After all, I've just finished watching a YouTube vid of him baring his arse to the audience whilst Tony takes a solo. How could you not love that? lol

And you must admit that the midget did pull them out of a slide and kept them alive so ozzter could clean up for a comeback or three... ;)

^fair comment about the comeback
and ahhh those youtubes of him baring his ass
truce! =D

So am I allowed to see Heaven and Hell when they come through town, or must I keep it a big ol' secret (and you know a whiz-junkie can keep secrets)?

haha shhh secret but actually wen they came to NZ i saw 'heaven and hell' myself :eek:

24joulukuuta2008012xs1.jpg

I say hello to you ... Sobering up is fun thing to do.

Last edited:
Looking good, Mikey...no way would I wanna piss you off at the pub... ;)

re: puppets

seanjay - awesome guitar
ive learnt master of puppets from beginning till end now - its one of my fav songs of all time
that solos a really gd place to start (i hope u mean the first one cos kirk hammetts one took me like months to even start to pick up!=D)
my guitars pretty similar to urs actually - its a jackson kelly but its bright red

if by first solo you mean the Interlude with the clean intro that switches to distorted I've learned that, just learning the last one now :D