• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

hehe thanks DW, i've had them out for quite sometime now but i could just push a bar back in there because i had them in for a few years. unlike my eyebrow which closed in no time and the same with my neck piercings.

i really want to get my neck done again. i was going to get it done about a month or so ago but never did...one day

eire-dec08.jpg

eire3-dec08.jpg

eire2-dec08.jpg

Wow! you look so classy!

lol smart arse. SKBTCH if you see this, give him a swift kick in the nuts for me

ohhhhh i see this... and tomorrow, eK best be watching his back ;) cause im gunna get him tehe!

sweet nipple piercings also dude, ive got mine done (one-as you would have seen in nuuuudie rudie thread) hurt sooo bad! but im thinking of gettin the other done vertically :D

yeah nipple piercings are sweet. i used to constantly play with mine all the time. and theres nothing better than a chick sucking on your nipples and piercing...shit feels so good. my surface piercings on my neck eventually stopped me from playing with them haha.

yeah the old nipples do pinch a bit when they get pierced, my neck was like a nice pain. but i was on painkillers and let the guy know so he didn't hesitate.

a vertical one ay? i don't know what to make of them, i say go the horizontal.

^bit of a spin out hey DW? im pale as shit and got the bags happening around my eyes.

66335mofo_002.jpg

here you go jammy, esp for you;) its a repost and the last time i'll be posting it. i really need to start using my camera again.

nb - old pic from about 2-3 yrs ago

Niiiice, i love piercings. :D

I've had my left nipple for 5 years now, getting my right done next week.

^bit of a spin out hey DW? im pale as shit and got the bags happening around my eyes.

66335mofo_002.jpg

here you go jammy, esp for you;) its a repost and the last time i'll be posting it. i really need to start using my camera again.

nb - old pic from about 2-3 yrs ago

OMG, you're sooo sweet! <3<3<3 I honestly didn't expect you to post one, I was half-joking :D. But thank you so much. I've seen this once but still it makes me so happy! You look as cuddleable (and more ;)) as ever!

LOVE the piercings, they're so HOT. Hehe.

And now that it is limited edition, I shall save it to my HARD drive ;)

---

As for K... Hmm... I do not know where I had written about it in TDS, although I have written a large guide for using K against depression in PD. I'll link it for you after reading your response in the amp. thread.

Seriously though, I love you (not necessarily for the pic, but because you'd go at length to make me happy :) <3.

lol when isnt Jam aroused.

it's no problems Jam, gotta keep things interesting around here:) and you've been a big inspiration and help to many a people on here with your knowledge so why wouldn't you deserve something in return?

you get as much as you put in...or something like that. i don't know, im starting to loose it from over tiredness.

thanks heaps when you link me to that thread as well!

edit - thanks hAyZZzz, got a pic;)

lol I love you Jam you keep things very interesting, i love gay men to be honest (and sometimes straight ones;)) they have the best sense of humor , i want a to be a gay man, all the men that are hot are gay :(
like my mates brother who is 25 i recently found out he came out..i was devastated as I have been in love with him for yrs he is so fucking good looking, I think Jammy would faint =D
but steve you are an attractive & nice straight man, yay they still exist

:) thank you very much claire. you're quite the attractive girl and nice to talk to yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Got any pics of that, Clair? :D

And aww, thanks for these lovely words *hugs*

Love you too :) <3.

n'aww lets get married us three:)
wait thats not fair steve would get all the action from both of us, damn

frank.jpg

mates hot gay brother
only could find teeny pic on his private myspace(im scared to add him hes to beautiful)
:( but hes so gorgeous
and yes steven you're a winner, but im the greatest

wow identity crisis? that guy looks extremely similar to you claire. if he were a girl...

Not nearly as cute as steve, but I'd still do-em if stevie is unavailable ;).

hey theres trickery going on here! now theres an actual guy guy there. you're friend looks a lot like a guy i went to school with except darker hair.

i had to read what you wrote a few times there jam, but i eventually understood it hehe:)