• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS needs a new moderator

n3o is one of my mentors on Bluelight. When I became a mod it was with n3o, Overdone, Dave and effie--all of whom have inspired me, shown me patience and understanding but mostly became friends that I treasure. n3o, you have cheered my days with your sunny personality and good humor even while going through dark times yourself. You have inspired me with your courage and awed me with your honesty. Bluelight in general and TDS especially has benefited from your dedication and work ethic as well as your substantial knowledge and insight. While I am sad to see you go from the mod team I know that every other area of your life will be graced by the same attributes that you brought to us here and I wish you well in all you pursue. The one thing that I can say with confidence is that you are leaving TDS in good hands; my co-moderators are an inspiring bunch, too! Much love to you as you close this chapter that you have been so dedicated to for so long. You are an icon here for very good reason.

I was the laziest mod on TDS so noone can touch me :p . I would only awaken out of my stupor when griped by a Stalinist like sense of power to crush anyone resembling a troll.

So actually the job ain't bad so apply people :!

Aww thank you very much <3 . I rather enjoyed my reign of terror er i mean modship on the darkside. I wish i had known you when i was a mod because you are a rather awesome mod it has to be said.

Thanks for the comfort & advise you gave me during the summer of 09. My name was nomofosho & I lost the fingers of my left hand to a botched shot of crushed demerol pills. It was a very trying time for me and you, along with many of the people on your "thank you" list, made it a little easier. I'm certain you've made countless people's lives a little easier.
Best of luck in all your endeavours!

I think I'd like to be a moderator for TDS someday and might be good at it, but probably need to get some of my own issues more straightened out before I consider that. Someone else has been found this time anyway.