TB 500 for hair growth and thickening, experiences/insights?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
E-mailed propeptides in relation to this and was advised as follows:

Tom @ Propeptides writes:

"RoA for BPC is almost always subq, but has almost no sides. There’s some variations that allow decent oral (and/or sublingual) administration – but the actual figures on how effective this is varies wildly so generally not advised considering the cost of the peptide unless you’re really dead-set against injections. Nasal doesn’t work as the particle is too large.

Hair growth with this peptide as far as I’m aware is all anecdotal so wouldn’t advise it for this purpose based on a purely scientific viewpoint. It does have some other benefits but probably would advise you skipping this one if you’re only looking for something for your hair.

TB500 (or Thymosin Beta 4) is also pretty much only subq – there’s a couple suppliers that have jumped on the oral hype from BPC to release oral versions but they wouldn’t work.

TB500 has wide-covering research on hair growth so this is an option if you were considering trying subq again. You shouldn’t expect the same flushing/nausea you did with MT2 for this peptide.

Not something we sell, but another option that you didn’t mention would be minoxidil. This too has rather extensive studies with very promising results, not only for thickness, but also for regrowth. This is a topical application as a slightly oily spray/foam to your scalp.

This can be paired with finasteride for further benefits that neither alone can offer.

The main thing with hair growth/loss/thinning is that you’ll always be battling testosterone (or more specifically, DHT). These medications (peptides or traditional meds) will take a couple months to really begin working, will need to be used continually and then will lose the effects ~4-6 weeks after stopping."

Is the last part a fact, once discontinued it's back to square one? (re hair growth)

You're battling DHT, but you're also battling your body's predisposition for androgen induced alopecia. If you got the genes for hair loss even if you remove DHT from the equation testosterone will still lead to eventual follicle dormancy albeit at a much slower rate. Unless you are willing to try nuclear options for hair growth and then try more extreme measures to maintain it i'm not sure TB500 would be something that applicable.

Very few peeps get away with monotherapy. If I've learned anything from MPMD early videos of looking like a Fallout 3 ghoul and then getting a full head of hair years later, it seems if you are extremely predisposed to hairloss and have coupled that with exogenous androgen use.... you will NEED an extreme method to reverse what has been done.

Have you lost quite a bit of hair lately?

I have a gram of GHK-Cu coming and I will be testing it in my scalp and face too

Ipam/mod means ipamorelin + cjc1295 (no dac)?

I have a gram of GHK-Cu coming and I will be testing it in my scalp and face too

Ipam/mod means ipamorelin + cjc1295 (no dac)?

Yeah how are you applying that GHK?

Topically?

I know it comes in vials so I assume many inject it.

I was ordering some also and was told "a gram of it" and it got me thinking, "a one gram vial"?
So obviously it's powder I assume?

Do you mix that with your hair conditioner or what?

It should be a powder, I guess in a zip baggy.

I plan to mix it with water, ascorbic acid (vit c) and hyaluronic acid to do a cream and store it in the fridge, and later apply topically. That formula is mine and probably makes 0 sense, so better do not try to replicate, at least till I have check that it dissolves and works