🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Wisdom Tasty Bourbon advice?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I got a birthday coming up in a few days time & I'm quite interested in getting some half decent Bourbon (being English I really find the Scottish & Irish stuff tastes like piss, the Yanks got something right I know that much)

Anyone into this stuff?
What are decent brands but not too expensive?

Thanks in advance.

OrbitalCombustion

Bluelighter
I got a birthday coming up in a few days time & I'm quite interested in getting some half decent Bourbon (being English I really find the Scottish & Irish stuff tastes like piss, the Yanks got something right I know that much)

Anyone into this stuff?
What are decent brands but not too expensive?

Thanks in advance.
Willet pot-still Bourbon
Although I always find a good whiskey like Yamakazi beats a fine bourbon.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I got my eye on something called Town Branch Bourbon atm, that stuff is at the limit of my price range though.
Seems to have good reviews & I can imagine it going well with a Montecristo No.5 (my most loved Cuban brand)

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Uh if you can get the white label Evan William's Bottled in Bond its 50% alcohol and actually not bad at all for something that's so cheap.
I've just Google checked that stuff & I've seen the bottle around quite a bit in half decent shops round here.
"A classic in every sense of the word, Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey" Now that sounds 100% up my street.

Thanks for the tip, that one is on the list for sure.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
wife-beating trash that you gorge on when you’re in your 20s to rage fuck your gf. Not a gentleman’s drink by a long shot.
Is it that bad?
Jesus wept, I think I'll skip on that now.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Better than Jack Daniel's
IMHO Jack Daniels is horrific, I really don't know why people drink it. I personally cannot stand the stuff it is really horrific.
The cost of that stuff is more than Southern Comfort which is in my view insanity.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I'd prefer to go set up my own Copper Still in the woods with some "mash" than drink JD's.

OrbitalCombustion

Bluelighter
IMHO Jack Daniels is horrific, I really don't know why people drink it. I personally cannot stand the stuff it is really horrific.
The cost of that stuff is more than Southern Comfort which is in my view insanity.
The last time I had SC I drank some homeless mans piss....or was it Wild Turkey? Fuck, either way I rehydrated with his probation piss. Not a proud moment, but cheers to good spirits!

FuckinAcidMan

Bluelighter
The last time I had SC I drank some homeless mans piss....or was it Wild Turkey? Fuck, either way I rehydrated with his probation piss. Not a proud moment, but cheers to good spirits!
That is flat out gold. One time when I was camping with my ex girlfriend we did a lot of mushrooms and got like stuck in the tent so to speak as the woods at night seemed foreboding. I ended up pissing in a bunch of water bottles I had in the corner of the tent near my bag. In the morning apparently she was thirsty as fuck and saw my pile of full water bottles. She chugged one almost empty before realizing it was actually just really clear piss.