• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Targin - plain and simple

Tylerdurd3n7

Bluelighter
I know the answers are out there somewhere in BL land hidden in between all the BS. The problem i have is i'm getting so much conflicting info about Targin.
I'd love people who actually know what they are talking about to respond please.

I suffer cronic pain (sever fibromyalgia) and have a pretty high opoid tolerance. I take codeine and tramadol daily and oxy on a semi regular basis. When I'm having bad days I like to get a buzz off what I'm taking.

After a recent hospital trip I was given Targin 20/10 and I can't find any straight answers for the following questions.

1. Is it worth taking a high dose to get high?
2. Is it as strong as straight oxy?
3. Does crushing have a positive or negative impact?
4. Will it effect the other opoids I'm taking?

I understand that any other ROA apart from orally is BAD and I'm not interested in going down that road anyway. I just wanna know if I take (for example) 100/50 crushed/uncrushed will it help or hinder?

That's it, all we need to know about what appears to be the annoying little shit of a cousin you only see once a year at xmas and can't wait until he's gone and life is back to normal

Cheers.

On chronic methadone. I was not able to take these without serious Withdrawal.

Eventhough the oral ba of. Naloxon is quite low. It was still enough to induce serious PD!

Shit I know it sucks when you want an answer lol, from what I know it's not orally active (nalaxone) so you can take it but apparently if you take too much it'll block the effects of the oxy so the point is like creating a ceiling effect like subuxone has where after a certain point it's gonna make things worse or not work anymore idk what that amount is in terms of mgs and I'm also not 100% sure if I'm correct.
Maybe save them for real emergencies or mix it with other opis Idk let's see if anyone can add

If you take the Targin orally there will be a slight effect, it has a very low bioavailability. There have been threads regarding your questions on here before, try and use the search engine next time. If you crush or chew the tablet it could send you straight into withdrawal due to the Naloxone, if you haven't assumed already. Chills, fevers, tremors, maybe vomiting. Not something you want to go through.

It is definitely not as strong as Oxycodone by itself, or even Percocet (Oxy/APAP) because there is no drug to block the opiate effects...

As said above, crushing will have a negative effect. It isn't worth trying to get high off of, it's not going to work. Hope this answered your questions.

Thanks guys. Trust me I looked through other posts, for hours and hours, everything was conflicting.
So basically you are saying it's shit.
I have a pretty high tolerance (about 50mg oxynorm) if I take that type of dose, plus a bit more, of the targin then the naloxone will kick in?