• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Targin Oxy/Naloxone)

scantraxx

Bluelighter
I posted this in the basic drug section and haven't had much of a response,
I have also spent half the day searching and reading threads to no avail.

I have about 6 10/5 (oxy/naloxone) tablets and want to take them all (orally of course)
the only thing I am worried about is precipitated withdrawals, I have quite a large
tolerance to codeine (2grams, not a typo) and last dosed at 4pm yesterday, it is now 7pm
and withdrawals are starting to manifest. Does this shit work like suboxone in the way
that it will throw you into precipitated withdrawals if you take it less the 24hrs after
your last dose?

Or is simply having a high tolerance going to throw me into withdrawals? I doubt that
would be the case and surely that is the only way these drugs are similar?

These tablets are time released, so I am thinking of crushing them and having GFJ and
promethazine beforehand to potentiate, could that combo interact with the naloxone
at all? Quick responses appreciated as I am sick of feeling like shit and being able
to stop it would be rather nice, and not going into precip w/ds would be a plus, a big one!

Its not suposed to remove the opiates from your receptors in the brain if it did that then the oxycodone wouldn't work at all. The only way the naloxone would make a huge difference is if you injected the pills if you take them orally you will be fine.

You Don't need grapefruit juice just crush them up and eat them the oral BA of oxycodone is quite high whereas the oral BA of naloxone is not.

The naloxone doesn't cause PWDs in suboxone its the buprenorphine that does. Naloxone is only active when snorted or injected when taken orally you would need huge amounts to put a person in precipitated withdrawal.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I dosed and did not go into withdrawals but it has had very little effect strangely.

How long after can I redose codeine?

Yea whenever you want as long as you don't think you will overdose by adding codeine to the mix. But if the oxy isn't strong then codeine will only add to the high don't worry about precipitated withdrawals if that's what your concerned about.

Hi guys, I'm so new here an in desperate need of help. I have 10mg oxy/ 5mg naloxone (28packet). It doesn't touch my pain an no docs will give me stronger stuff. How can I potentiate it? I'm ready to give up. I require spinal fusion but fitness has been my life I don't wanna lose mobility. Any help? Apologise if posted in wrong section. I have high tolerance. Thanks for any help

Can Targin potentiate.

Hi guys, I'm so new here an in desperate need of help. I have 10mg oxy/ 5mg naloxone (28packet). It doesn't touch my pain an no docs will give me stronger stuff. How can I potentiate it? I'm ready to give up. I require spinal fusion but fitness has been my life I don't wanna lose mobility. Any help? Apologise if posted in wrong section. I have high tolerance. Thanks for any help