• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tar vs. powder heroin

starman1980

Greenlighter
Who here has experiences with both?

I have been scoring nothing but tar, powder H is hard to get up here.

If I have no tolerance, the tar hits me pretty fast, if I have been shooting for a couple days, it takes a while to creep up.

Overall, the tar is pretty good in purity. Has anyone found that powder hits faster in terms of a rush?

I know if varies a lot depending on the source too.

You have no tolerance but have been shooting up for a couple of days... Okay...

Be careful on justifying and rationalizing your use man, it's really easy because opiates make you lie to yourself about your own habit and then ur a full blown junkie before you even have admit to yourself you have a problem.

Good powder blows tar outta the water, tar is essentially less refined crude heroin with other random opiate alkaloids.

IF I have been shooting up for a couple of days, then yes. That is what I was trying to say that it takes a while to hit me sometimes with full force when injecting tar if I have a tolerance. If I haven't shot any in a few days, tar hits me pretty quick.

Wouldn't call myself a full blown junkie, but I do use on a semi-regular basis. I appreciate the warning and I know you just mean well by it.

After binging for a few days the reason the rush takes longer to hit besides tolerance is that your receptors are partially still agonised whether you feel high or not, rather than once you're clean the morphine will more easily rapidly bind to your receptors creating a more instant and powerful rush.

I prefer tar..I've only had powder once and it was good but since I live in Arizona it's rare to across powder. The tar I get is A1 tho

I dunnno. There is NO heroin where I live, just codiene to Fent patches, but no H..I always thought that was wierd since its everywhere now but not in deep south rural MS, got meth though. Dont do it alot but people say that the meth that people use to make at home and it was powder was waay better than the crystal stuff coming outta mexico..

so im a straight junkie vet!! powder i think is waaaayyyy better than that dirty ass shoe polish mexican up the butt tar!!!! i live in cleveland and we get good ass powder chunk china white whatever you wanna call it i lived in california for two years n shot tar everyday all day n its nothing in n comparison to the dope i get here!!! im sorry when your cooking up dope and it smells like a fucking douche bag you know its no good that vinegar and mexican butt voodoo are getting you high probably more than the heroin!!!! LOL FYI if you want good ass dope, the truth the one hitter quitter get some #4 heroin china white whatever you wanna call it!! Beats tar gaarbage all day!!!!!

Whenever people tell me they have "China white" I just go ahead and assume it's a fent rc. There's been a shit storm of people dropping dead from that shit around me.

so im a straight junkie vet!! powder i think is waaaayyyy better than that dirty ass shoe polish mexican up the butt tar!!!! i live in cleveland and we get good ass powder chunk china white whatever you wanna call it i lived in california for two years n shot tar everyday all day n its nothing in n comparison to the dope i get here!!! im sorry when your cooking up dope and it smells like a fucking douche bag you know its no good that vinegar and mexican butt voodoo are getting you high probably more than the heroin!!!! LOL FYI if you want good ass dope, the truth the one hitter quitter get some #4 heroin china white whatever you wanna call it!! Beats tar gaarbage all day!!!!!

From Cleveland myself man. All the white out here is poop. I've had some excellent brown though. Kinda smells like cat piss, but it's way more potent.

got meth though. Dont do it alot but people say that the meth that people use to make at home and it was powder was waay better than the crystal stuff coming outta mexico..

That actually makes perfect sense.
Meth produced in bulk via the P2P method is racemic (i.e. only half the Methamphetamine molecules are in the desired "D"-form, the other half are in the worthless "L"-form), whereas meth produced in a pseudoephedrine cook is all D-methamphetamine.

^ some people are into the racemic form, though, which has more of a stimulatory body high...I'd rather just have d-methamphetamine, though.

Not everything that was produced domestically was good, though. "Crank" (i.e. old-school powdered meth, usually of lesser quality that bikers/truckers used to traffick back in the day) was produced domestically I'm pretty sure. People would look at that pretty skeptically today.

Anyway, as far as heroin goes, all I have experience with is tar. That's pretty much it here on the fresh coast, lol. Tar can be of pretty high-quality, though, and contains higher amounts of some alkaloids which are quite addictive like 6-MAM which regular heroin doesn't have much of (if I remember correctly from reading the BTH article on wiki)

Good powder blows tar outta the water, tar is essentially less refined crude heroin with other random opiate alkaloids.

couldnt have said it better. im sick of tar, and i get the highest quality i can find out here on the west coast. the couple different times i got to try powder...mmmm

I've never even seen tar in person. I only ever get ECP, which is supposed to be significantly better. And I've definitely had some crazy good stuff.

I have experience with both. The tar I could get was some very high quality and the rush was always so fucking intense. I love some #4, but that shit gets cut like a motherfucker and if you can find a good tar supplier you're set.