• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tar smoking methods

Deda

Greenlighter
Yes i know much is wasted. Yes i know many other proven facts that smoking tar is not practical and point for point a waste of time and money. That being said what has been anyone who has done this best tried method producing the best high and wasting least product ?

Personally i dab using a dual filtration water rig that was 3 d printed making it easier to break down and clean..., dual filtered cause i choke so bad if its not . Hence foil has always been impossible ....

I use a glass pipe/oil burner and heat it very slow. Works #3 or #4 (not very efficient but still works for sure)

Moved from STH- mods, feel free to shift to another forum if needed.

I've tried dabbing, just don't like it as much as foil.

With foil though, I have a specific method I use that ends up saving me a lot of H in the long run. I don't have the flame on it the whole time running down the trail, instead I move the flame away in intervals. This is obvious to most people who've been smoking a while... HOWEVER, the thing I've discovered that saves the most shit is folding the foil in half where the piece is still hot and melty from the flame (in between the piece and the immediate left over melt from the trail right behind the piece) .... Once I fold it in half, I wait a few seconds for it to cool and unfold it, and when it unfolds, it pretty much creates a new piece with a space of separation from the piece and the trail (basically takes the melted part right behind the piece and puts it on top of it.). This simple, yet effective method has saved me SOOO much money, it's insane. It sounds silly, but try it.. It works.