• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Taper update / question

Ih8mylife

Greenlighter
A week or two ago i made a post about how iv tapered dowb to one 40 a day. Im still at that mark, but im splittong it into 2 uses and soon each use will be smaller and hopwfully have more time pass. I wanns make the taper so easy i almost dont notice (ya right)

I have a really importsnt question, i may even consider a seperate thread for it if i cant get answered in this one.

But for the last 3 days ive been super sick. Thraot and upper mouth hurt like fuck esp. When swallow, havnt eatn today or allbof yestersay, cant eat crackers. Its not withdrawal, but what happrns if you are a h addoct and u go to the hospital cause u have a real sickness. Do they just hang u out to try and only treat ur original sick and say fuck your WD. Horrible time to be sick. I dont wanna try jumling off while im alreadt naturallynsick either, but i wanna go ti urgent care or.hospital if i stay sick

Thanks lovelys

It's unlikely that they'll treat your H WD unless it's bad enough that they see it as a threat to your health. They would probably just treat the infection. It's not a bad idea to get your illness looked at if it's bad though.