• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tapentadol

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I was wondering about this drug, I know it's pretty similar to tramadol in the sense that they both are snri's and opiates. But I read that they have a lower affinity to Serotonin and Norepherine so does that mean seizure risk is reduced? Also is there a limit on daily dosage with Nucynta like there is with tramadol? I have some I'd l of the 100mg pills and want to try them out

This was discussed earlier, their SSRI properties are LESS aggressive, however their NRI properties are MORE aggressive. Wanted to add that I'm unsure if it has less of a sezuire risk, but a lot of tramadol sezuires are linked to its SSRI components.. also most of those sezuires occurred at higher doses. That being said, I would still proceed with caution, it has stronger analgesic effects than tramadol. Especially if the user is epileptic.

- 7nos SS373dOH

Last edited:
Oh okay i didn't know only it's ssri effects are lessened. And i don't really like the fact that there nri properties are stronger. Well if I were to take 2 of these pills so 200mg total am I in any real danger? I'm honestly just trying to get a opiate high here. I do like tramadol a little bit so that's why i picked these up.

I would take only one at first, its significantly stronger than tramadol. Orally, it takes 30 minutes to take effect, and lasts 4-6 hours. Don't redose the 2nd one, unless.you haven't gotten the desired effects after a few hours.

- HS

Well the thing is I took one yesterday when I was hungover to get rid of my headache I felt the opiod effects but not what I wanted to get out of it, but also got a elevated heart rate. Which kind of gave me anxiety thinking I might seizure up, tho I know that's not plausible. I've never had a seizure in my life and I'm in good health.

If its causing those kind of side effects, I wouldn't take it at all.

-HS

I get paranoid a lot I took another one yesterday and was fine. I'm ready to adventure into the higher doses carefully tho.

You should be fine to up the dose a bit, just make sure you wait an hour between doses, keep in mind its bioavailability is about 30%, orally, and analgesic effects last 4-6 hours. I did a bit of research, and they say not to exceed 500mgs per day, although I wouldn't suggest even getting close to that, also less than 1% of patients reported sezuires.

- Hopeless Soul

I haven't read or heard of anyone taking it other than orally, I'll to research if there's a better roa, than oral. 30% bioavailability seems quite inefficient.

- Hopeless Soul

Thank you so much hopeless soul. That definitely reassures me and makes me feel better. One person reported snorting it burned like hell. So I'm in no rush to do that. Another question, I read to take your doses about an hour apart because the opiod effect metabolizes better when not taken all at once or something along those lines?

do any of you know if it can be broken down to iv? any advice would be appreciated thanks

I got 8 100MG of these for free and i had zero tolerance and 1 100MG would have me nodding uncontrollably, I snorted, smoked, and plugged them. All routes work, I didnt IV but you can, not healthy at all but you can. I had intense and severe withdrawal after using these though, worst case of WD ive been thru.

Also they arent very euphoric, they dont touch the Mu-recepter as much as other opiates. I barley noticed any euphoria, if at all

do any of you know if it can be broken down to iv? any advice would be appreciated thanks

You can IV pretty much everything, but it's not healthy and the oral bioavailability isn't that bad.
If you insist on iv'ing it use a micron filter and don't forget that it's a NRI and
combination with SSRIs/SNRIs, SRAs, serotonin receptor agonists and/or MAOIs may lead to potentially lethal serotonin syndrome