• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tapentadol/fent . how much opiate tolerance do you need before attempting fentanyl?

Pallywallyappaluses

Greenlighter
I got a half gram of "China white" And I'm sooooo nervous.

really no opiate experience except that recently (past month-ish) I've been using tapentadol 100mg ir. at first two would have me knocked out, but now I'm starting every day with six tapentadol, and usually am finding another two in my bag within the next hour. so each day I'm taking like 12-15 100mg tapentadol. Think I should be okay if starting slow and doing volumetric dosing?

Start really slow and wait for a while (probably until the high is not so itchy and noddy) before attempting to redose. I do think it's a good idea to find a measuring system so the doses are as accurate as possible. Fent is deadly--but not knowing if your bag of heroin is 100% fent or 2% fent is basically the deadliest. Because fent has a short half life in comparison to most other opioids, I find that it's harder to overdose on than other things (maybe famous last words) because the highs don't overlap as much. It's pretty potent in its own right so fent doesn't have to be per say "let's see how high we can get!" I'm sorry but... you're asking for something to potentially go wrong by getting on fent without a tolerance that you can have confidence in. For the love of god don't take any benzos while you use it or drink booze. Try not to nod off into sleep mode just to be sure. I would avoid doing it before bed time. It's not a game. You can literally die.

I do have to warn you though. As someone who has been through fent withdrawal after a month and a half of use I never want to feel that way EVER again. I cannot put into words how awful the sickness was (and it was almost purely mental for me). It's a beautiful feeling but it's most certainly evil as hell. It was the worst I have ever felt in my entire life and suboxone saved me after ten days of me coping to get past the seconds. It was basically the worst thing I've come to experience feeling wise. I recall sitting in my car seat and turning the engine on being like "oh my god I've never felt so horrible." Are you sure you want to do it to yourself? Sorry if this post came off as judgmental I just don't want OP to get thrashed.

Last edited:
thanks for the response. proud of myself lol. I'm making the right decision for once and locked it in a secret compartment in my safe. not gonna risk it, so just accepting the money I burnt

Start really slow and wait for a while (probably until the high is not so itchy and noddy) before attempting to redose. I do think it's a good idea to find a measuring system so the doses are as accurate as possible. Fent is deadly--but not knowing if your bag of heroin is 100% fent or 2% fent is basically the deadliest. Because fent has a short half life in comparison to most other opioids, I find that it's harder to overdose on than other things (maybe famous last words) because the highs don't overlap as much. It's pretty potent in its own right so fent doesn't have to be per say "let's see how high we can get!" I'm sorry but... you're asking for something to potentially go wrong by getting on fent without a tolerance that you can have confidence in. For the love of god don't take any benzos while you use it or drink booze. Try not to nod off into sleep mode just to be sure. I would avoid doing it before bed time. It's not a game. You can literally die.

I do have to warn you though. As someone who has been through fent withdrawal after a month and a half of use I never want to feel that way EVER again. I cannot put into words how awful the sickness was (and it was almost purely mental for me). It's a beautiful feeling but it's most certainly evil as hell. It was the worst I have ever felt in my entire life and suboxone saved me after ten days of me coping to get past the seconds. It was basically the worst thing I've come to experience feeling wise. I recall sitting in my car seat and turning the engine on being like "oh my god I've never felt so horrible." Are you sure you want to do it to yourself? Sorry if this post came off as judgmental I just don't want OP to get thrashed.
ty!

really no opiate experience except that recently (past month-ish) I've been using tapentadol 100mg ir. at first two would have me knocked out, but now I'm starting every day with six tapentadol, and usually am finding another two in my bag within the next hour. so each day I'm taking like 12-15 100mg tapentadol. Think I should be okay if starting slow and doing volumetric dosing?

Sadly I have no idea what tapentadol is but I've been using Afghan #3 in the UK since 2001.
My simple advice is be careful with what you get upto, I've used Fent once & NEVER AGAIN as it kicked my ass all over the place.

I suggest you get rid of it, believe me an addiction to strong opiates isn't good.

I don't know if you know but 30 mg of tapentadol is equal to 10 mg of morphine (oral). You take about 1.2 grams of tapentadol which would be equivalent to 700-1200 mcg of IV fentanyl (equianalgesia conversion).
Obviously these are all estimates and I would consider starting, as you say, slowly.

Get rid of that "China white" , I would 99% bet it is fet. It is 2020, haven't seen real heroine in many many yrs. The gram u have will set of events in your life that u would never dream. I am a 30 plus yr junkie. The withdraw from fet is beyond words. Plus if an idiot mixed it a bump or small shot can kill ya. If you must do it, get it tested. Fet isn't fun. Plus the xyoline ( horse tranquilizer) is a common cut, to make it seem better. Bottom line , I haven't seen real heroine for a long time, I do look too, lol, every time I try something...it is fet. If you want to stick a spike in your arm every 2 hrs, have a blast. I am telling I this from experience. Comparing rx meds to fet is like comparing apples to oranges.

Get rid of that "China white" , I would 99% bet it is fet. It is 2020, haven't seen real heroine in many many yrs. The gram u have will set of events in your life that u would never dream. I am a 30 plus yr junkie. The withdraw from fet is beyond words. Plus if an idiot mixed it a bump or small shot can kill ya. If you must do it, get it tested. Fet isn't fun. Plus the xyoline ( horse tranquilizer) is a common cut, to make it seem better. Bottom line , I haven't seen real heroine for a long time, I do look too, lol, every time I try something...it is fet. If you want to stick a spike in your arm every 2 hrs, have a blast. I am telling I this from experience. Comparing rx meds to fet is like comparing apples to oranges.
Well Def didn't throw it away lmao. It is 100% a fent/analog, it was sold as such. Ended up smoking little bits over the course of a week for the half g to run out. You're right, I was hitting it pretty religiously every 2-3 hours. Definite tolerance spike as when I ran out, I reverted to tapentadol. Plugged 5 and ate 1.5 and barely even noticed it. Luckily no withdrawals or anything though. Never overdosed or had any close calls. Overall I was pleased. Gave more euphoria than I've experienced with actual heroin honestly.