• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tapentadol Bioavailability

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi bluelighters.

As many know, Tapentadol has a fairly low oral bioavailability ( 32 % ). I wonder what percentage of bioavailability have other methods of administration (specifically intranasal and rectal). I can't find that data anywhere.

I have read mixed opinions about insufflated Tapentadol. Some say it works faster but burns like hell. Have you had any experience with methods other than oral administration of Tapentadol? Do you have any studies or data about the different bioavailability of different ROA of Tapentadol?

Hi bluelighters.

As many know, Tapentadol has a fairly low oral bioavailability ( 32 % ). I wonder what percentage of bioavailability have other methods of administration (specifically intranasal and rectal). I can't find that data anywhere.

I have read mixed opinions about insufflated Tapentadol. Some say it works faster but burns like hell. Have you had any experience with methods other than oral administration of Tapentadol? Do you have any studies or data about the different bioavailability of different ROA of Tapentadol?
Yes it does burn like hell I’ve heard. Don’t try it! Lmao. Rectal I have not heard, but would also be interested in the outcome.

Yes it does burn like hell I’ve heard. Don’t try it! Lmao. Rectal I have not heard, but would also be interested in the outcome.
Boof is the way to go. Add a NDMA antagonist. Boy, your off too the moon. Don’t try ubless heavily knowing what your doing. Almost doubles the power. Many studies done on NDMA antagonistic potentiating properties .
Generally hidden , so users don’t do.
Dxm, in some cough syrup , list goes on. Warning. Don’t try unless you know what you are doing

I snorted it and contrary to popular opinion, I did not find snorted it to hurt too much. More than pain, it is a slight burning that lasts a couple of seconds and that's it.

No idea. Burns too much anyways . Hard to find that I agree. U know and Arab close to Soma or carisoprodol? Maybe an Rc that’s close. Thanks

No idea. Burns too much anyways . Hard to find that I agree. U know and Arab close to Soma or carisoprodol? Maybe an Rc that’s close. Thanks

Have you tried snorting it @Friesthem ? I think it's a brand thing, the one I snorted was Palexis from Grunenthal and it didn't hurt at all. I think with Nucynta it is different. Or maybe I have an iron nose. 🤣

I haven’t tried . Lol. Sorry super late reply.
Just the taste of it, I can tell a snort would be too harsh! I would want to try one day though, with your iron nose hah