• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin tapendatol/ Nucynta and/or kratom for heroin withdrawal

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Does nucynta work for opiate WD?
I got 21 - 100mg pills

Last edited:
Well, it's an opioid and NRI, so it should help, but it's not that potent (0.3-0.5 times as potent as morphine iirc) so you may have to take that much that the NRI side effects could outweigh the benefits

Well, it's an opioid and NRI, so it should help, but it's not that potent (0.3-0.5 times as potent as morphine iirc) so you may have to take that much that the NRI side effects could outweigh the benefits

Going through research articles yesterday, one said that it's pain relief could come from clonidine-like binding to the adrenoreceptors, because it lowers blood pressure, BECAUSE it's pain-relieving affects were only modestly affected by naloxone, but almost completely reversed by yohimbine - an alpha-adrenoreceptor antagonist.

Clonidine, mind you, is given for opiate WD and is a alpha-adrenoreceptor agonist.

And they say the pain-relief is 1/3 that of morphine, but the mu-binding is like 1/30th of morphine.... Almost where tianeptine is at mu-binding, albeit longer half-life.

Thanks Kiefer & other people who will hopefully chime in.

Well... I just downed 170mg of tapentadol, 10mg of valium, and 2mg of banana-flavored klonopin, Also 25mg of ephedrine-sulfate because I have to get some things done today.
Will see how this all works out. If it goes good, I'll keep poppin 'em.

Pretty good, I had an early morning flight with only 3 hrs sleep each of the past 2 nights, and, honestly I felt pretty fine- I kept popping values and a lil klonopin and I was stumbling a little bit, and I projectile vomited at my house about an hour ago when I was taking a napl, but honestly- I don't really care. I got a very nice serotonin- NE releasing buzz the first time I tried them, yesterday - like I snorted a lil mollly except more comfortable.
I hace taken probably ~500-600mg today with a couple grams of kratom- and it does helpp withdrawal - I would say like tianeptine with a longer half-life as far as opiate potency goes

Great!

Just don't take too much, combining CNS depressants is really dangerous as you know.

Actually, it wass too expensive as 21 pills, 100mg, was only 2-3 days worth of relieve and itis VERY mild opiate = to tianeptine with 3-4hr duration instead of 1-1.5hr with much more serotonin and norepinephrine action, Tramadol is more useful per price for relief. Tianeptine is more dangerous but about equal price. Tramadol gets converted to something 1/3 the MU-opoid power of morphine, in small percentages, and tianeptine never gets above ~1/30th the MU-opoid effect of morphine. The SERT and NE release with the very slight mu-opoid was helpful to wean without noticing it as much, extra benzos were added & clonidine.

I got a subutex bill today and it is sooo much better ffor withdrawal. And you can sniff it. But you will WD longer..

Yup, overall opinion - far too expensive, would have had ~equal effect from tramadol for half the expenses. Subutex is definitely the thing to have around in case detox happens. So useful. No rush though due to it's 38% binding- I threw up and was sweating if I tried to go past slightly warm opiation. It should be OTC at 0.05mg if you ask me. Equal dose as ~12mg of codeine and no very-fatal respiratory depression. Miracle Drug, should be everywhere.