• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Talking about drugs with workmates

I agree on the music idea. You could also start a conversation about what you heard on the radio on the way to work and then ask what station she listens to

the boss has a 'work bong' and bottles of dexies in the work van... lucky me ;)

ive had the luck of having always worked for friends or became good friends quickly with workmates. its pretty obvious im a drug user and i dont try to hide it when asked within reason. but i would suggest saying that you only are a weekend warrior, going to work high is a whole other dead cat.

Hehe my manager at work a few years back was one of those "young gun" types, relaxed, open and cool. He asked me one time during close about what i was doing on the weekend, and when i mentioned i was going to a rave, he straight away asked "Ah, having a bit of a pill eh, thats the stuff" - After that we preceded to have a half hour discussion on drugs and what he had used and he preferred. For the record - he was a speed man :p

It work in the IT industry.... 95% off my workmates wouldnt know what a rave is... only one I know is the girl on reception who Im sure I saw in phat pants the other week. I'm going to drop a half here one Friday when we all go to a 'team' lunch,,,they'll have a beer and be gone.... could be fun ;)

I work in a country pub, but everyone who works behind the bar with me is always fucked up in one way or another. My boss and I see each other out in town and she knows I pill. We talk about it at work all the time. Its general conversation. Of course, we keep it away from the customers though.