• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids taking tamadol after using suboxone in 1.5 mg incriments for the past 3 days, w/d?

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
Will taking 3 tramdodol after using suboxone a few days prior make me go into percipitative withdrawls ?

no, its the other way around, when u take the subs after an opioid.

no it not if you take subs then take a small amount of trem you will not feel it . Test it yourself .if your on 8mg subs then 200mg trems are going to do nothing bro .

I will quote this from anther person

"
8mgs of suboxone (or any other buprenorphine medication) is going to cause atleast 24 hours of blocking any other opiates. When not on suboxone, I IV Herion, but if i take an 8mg suboxone I will not feel the same high for 36 hours atleast, it really is a waste to use any opiate agonists while in that period of suboxone. Try waiting it out, or taking a lower dose like 4mg or 2mg, and then you will have to wait less, or if you take it sooner (not reccomended) it can still give an effect at 18-30 hours. I was using about a gram- 1.5 grams a day IV of heroin and i feel just fine with 2-4mgs of suboxone. Suboxone is such a strong binding drug, despite being able to handle 8mgs, alot of people take more than necessary & most doctors even perscribe way too much."