• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin taking suboxone then heroin then suboxone

raiderH

Greenlighter
OK, so i know this most likely has been talked about before somewhere in these threads but i dont have the time to read through it all.... so heres my story. Im a IV H user for the past 4 months. wanting to get off. I went to my doc for a suboxone intake. I waited the full 24 hours and started with 4mg. waited 1/2 hour and took another 4 mg. waited hour took another 4mg. he told me to go walk around, go smoke a cig maybe get some food and come back. my withdrawals had been reduced to just some slight RLS, painful still joints, watery eyes and still had cravings at about a 5 out of 10. Doc said he wanted the cravings at a 3 so he said to take the other 4mg. making it a total of 16mg of sub. i went home, felt ok. still some slight w.d. then cravings took in fully. i took 2 mg kpin. knocked me out for about 2 hours. woke up feeling much more cravings and withdrawal sysmptoms. i went to score some H. slammed about a G and felt great, no euphoria but not WD. went to bed, woke and and took about .5 g of H IV. talked to my doc and told him everything. I still want to be off the dope and I told him that, Ive been very honest with my doc. He said its still fine to take the suboxone even though ive taken the H. Is this true or if i take 2mg of sub will it put my into PW? He says it wont but i worry.... any advice will help, please and thank you

it is usually good to wait at least 24 hours after taking sub to use heroin. otherwise you have to take much more to feel the same effects that you normally would with a much smaller dose.

as for taking sub after heroin, yes precipitated withdrawal is very real. i have never experienced it before but many others have- i always took their advice and waited until i was feeling various withdrawal symptoms before taking any sub. better safe than sorry in my opinion.

i hope that sub works for you. it can definitely rid you of cravings but it definitely still requires some additional work on your end. but it can be very rewarding. hope all is well and i wish you the best.

dude, I already answered this and then you posted again.

tubend, not sure how much experience you have, but you are a bit off.

if you take your SUB FIRST, and THEN USE DOPE, and you can literally eat another suboxone a minute later and not go through those type of withdrawals. realize the other bupe is still in the system and blocking the dope as is, so all you are doing is adding more bupe to the system.

for a while, when kinda broke, I was a user of bupe/dope daily, all day, for many, many months.