• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Taking opiate(oxy) after doing a good amount of coke to ease comedown.

killo

Bluelighter
*no I am not addicted yet and appreciate all of your advice in the other thread I made while skiing

I've been doing a lot of blow tonight, roughly .5 of a gram of great quality so far....I wanna come down soon and take an opiate. The question is how long should I wait after doing my last line before I can take 30mg time-released OXY(OP 30 pill) safely? I have some opiate tolerance since I drink kratom often, but yea I want to be safe and not die from mixing downers and stimulants.

I understand that blow is still affecting heart rate even after the euphoric part of the high wears off(about 30-40 minutes). Advice would be greatly appreciated.

just wait until you feel like you coming off the coke/feel the crash coming on (typically when you're feeling like you'd really like another line or 2) and you can wait about another hour if it makes you more comfortable doing so.....but imho oxys always make the coming off of a night of coke sooooo much easier/pleasant.

you'll doze off and wake up feeling fairly regular......in my personal experience

*no I am not addicted yet and appreciate all of your advice in the other thread I made while skiing

I've been doing a lot of blow tonight, roughly .5 of a gram of great quality so far....I wanna come down soon and take an opiate. The question is how long should I wait after doing my last line before I can take 30mg time-released OXY(OP 30 pill) safely? I have some opiate tolerance since I drink kratom often, but yea I want to be safe and not die from mixing downers and stimulants.

I understand that blow is still affecting heart rate even after the euphoric part of the high wears off(about 30-40 minutes). Advice would be greatly appreciated.

laughs.... dude if you honestly thought that combination might kill you that easily, why would you even go near it?! it is a fallacy that mixing opiates and stimulants is deadly.... it comes from the death of jon belushi and others.... it has to do with needles and shooting speed balls. A few guys, (who were for the record famous celebrities with incredible habits and really high quality drugs) died when they shot up coke and heroin together .... the coke temporarily would mask the amount of inhebriation from the heroin, so the user would feel safe to do more heroin, until the coke suddenly would wear off and they would simply overdose because without the Central Nervous system stimulant to conteract the depressant action of the heroin they just stopped breathing.

So it really doesn't have much to do with your situation except to go to show, that you may have had more FUN if you took that OC before you even had your first line of coke.