Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking my EZ Tester Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immune

Bluelighter
Is there any reason why I wouldnt be able to take my EZ tester overseas with me?

Is it one of those substances that you are not allowed to take onboard a plane with you?

Would there be any other issues that could arrise with me taking it into another country?

This thread has been done before, please search for previous answers.

Originally posted by Immune
Is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to take my EZ tester overseas with me?

Is it one of those substances that you are not allowed to take onboard a plane with you?

Yes, the reagents contain acid which is not permitted to be carried onto airplanes. Some reagents also contain a neutralizing agent which is a base, such as sodium bicarbonate, which is also not permitted.

Would there be any other issues that could arise with me taking it into another country?

Apart from what i mentioned above, they are not usually specifically illegal, what is illegal is the substances you use to test it on. I wouldn't be taking it to a country with a hard line drug policy such as some countries in Asia, instead look for how to purchase one while you were over there.

Thanks Cowboy Mac.

Immune: As you will likely find what you're looking for in those links, this thread is closed.

Thanks Cowboy Mac.

Immune: As you'll likely find what you're looking for by searching, this thread is closed; p_d

Status
Not open for further replies.