• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking molly two days after dxm

BillisMagillis

Greenlighter
Anyone know if my roll will be effected from taking a 250mg dose of dxm via gel caps. It was two days ago and wondering if it would be a waste. New here so hopefully I’m following procedure

I would be a little uncomfortable with that. It's probably okay, but I wouldn't chance it...

Ok thanks Yeah. I took one of the pressed pills (normally only do “pure” molly ) and not having anything but slight increase of energy will save other one although I don’t like taking pressed pills cause u never know what u will get

Just try not to ever take these two drugs at the same time or the same session because I have heard legitimately that dxm and MDMA when combined together I can't remember the specific order or timing or sequence but apparently the dxm significantly increases the neurotoxicity of the MDMA.

DXM and MDMA have cross-tolerance. I took 3 Pills of E once, the day after I took 600mg DXM and felt nothing from the pills. I assume that in your case, the complete effect might be lower because of it. I would wait a week before dosing between these two.

Just try not to ever take these two drugs at the same time or the same session because I have heard legitimately that dxm and MDMA when combined together I can't remember the specific order or timing or sequence but apparently the dxm significantly increases the neurotoxicity of the MDMA.
it can cause serotonin syndrome.