• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Taking Kratom while there is still much Meth in me?

NoLiver

Bluelighter
Binged MA ~75h, repeatedly insufflated. Lost memory but it was more often with ecery additional day.
It doesn't feel good anymore. Awake, but slowly thinking. Difficulties reading - moving signs. Flickering structures in my visual, dots and lines or web-like when fix thr wall. Nasty physical feeling. Strong vasoconstiction with dark hands. Can't measure the blood pressure.. Heart rate feels usual and hand measured between 80-95bpm.

I think there is still much of MA inside my body, because of stimulation and dangerous looking hands. Can i take some Kratom now or could it be dangerous to my vitals in any way?

Would use a red strain. Does redosing small amounts of Kratom every hour work, or would it be better to take a larger initial dosage?

From what I've read (other peoples experiences) it would work, though I'd be maybe a little hesitant to try it just because kratom can be a stimulant too (if the dose is too low or two high). I would take a medium sized dose if I were in your situation. There was a period of time when I first started experimenting with kratom and I was parachuting massive dosages trying to chase a high, and it wound up making me feel super shaky and paranoid. The strange thing is that since then I have taken just as large doses but in the form of tea, and they've worked out fine, and in general I find that drinking kratom tea produces more 'typical' opioid effects then T&W/parachuting. IDK if this is because of the faster onset, or if certain alkaloids aren't extracted in the water, or what.

Anyway, my point is that I feel it could go either way. here's a link to some more information on the topic.

Took 2mgs of Pyrazolam and 5mgs Diazepam. Felt a bit better.

After an hour i decided to take 4,5g of MD Red. Much better! Nasty body feelings disappeared. Not worried about crashing my vitals, anymore! Also my optics are weaker. Only moving letters.

So i will smoke some rocks with mdpv and crystalshore. ;) Want to treat it with more caution if there is a next time. Really dangerous studd...

Thanks for advise.

np. I'll keep this thread open a little while longer in case anyone else has experiences or information in regards to the combination that they'd like to share.