• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Taking ephedra for meth comedown?

Intenselife

Bluelighter
I researched this everywhere online for endless hours as i'm slowly about to begin the shit meth comedown for using it for the past 2 days. I haven't used it in a year and before that I had used it a total of like 10 times. I can ramble on right now about stuff that will get off topic, since I couldn't get any damn sleep last night and ended up laying their for hours. Anyways for hours I researched things like "Ephedra and meth combination", and it's been 3 hours now, so I had to come here and ask. All of the results were talking about how ephedra is the precursor in meth, and than talking about various things about meth. However to my knowledge, ephedra was banned a long time ago, and while I can believe that their might be some dealers who still sell meth that might contain ephedra, it's probably not the majority of them. This dealer, and all my previous ones, never had ephedra in their stuff, because they said it was banned and it's hard to get access of. So it was pissing me off, that I couldn't find an answer for a simple damn question no matter how I tried to word it.

Either way, I have some ephedra that I bought online a few months ago, that contains 27mg of ephedra, 225mg caffeine, 8% yohimbe, phenylethmine, evodiamine and a few other herbs that I don't know of. Well before you know it, it just seemed like the other day when I was telling myself "ugh, why are you getting that shit, it leaves you feeling SUPER DEPRESSED and beyond miserable in the end (the comedown) despite of the fact I am prescribed xanax and klonopin, and sometimes have weed. I already have pretty bad depression as it is for many years now, and have been being treated for it and my anxiety. Either way, 2 wonderful days of a lot of energy, and talking seem like a blur, as I feel somewhat blacked out being awake for 60 hours now (which I know isn't much for regular users). But I hate sleeping during the day, and I didn't have the energy to just sit around either. I have school tomorrow, and i'll be looking at this as some weird dream. Anyways, I already mentioned all of the other things I have for the comedown, but I needed something to get me through the day till night time when I can finally fall asleep. I also figured that if ephedra was the reason why they were saying meth is so euphoric in the first place, than it wouldn't hurt to have one, since it has a lot of caffeine (to help me stay awake throughout the day and appear somewhat normal), and the thought it might prevent/reduce the comedown that hasn't fully started yet (hopefully i'll dodge it, yeah right that NEVER happens from meth).

A lot of people seem to say that mixing two stimulants is horrible and risks are heart racing, severe anxiety, and a whole other bad things. However honestly, I already just took one and so far (it's been 15 mins), I feel more awake and somewhat like i'm high on meth again (normally the ephedra doesn't do anything too special to me). But it could be because my last dose of meth was 9 hours ago, so it's probably still pretty active in my system even though the amazing part is over. I don't feel anxious, or any sort of negative effects so far, and I hope I don't. Surprisngly i'm not more anxious, or "jittery" etc. Either way, I wanted to ask you guys, do you feel that taking ephedra with meth still active in your system can feel euphoric? I feel pretty good, and different than I do from when I rarely take the boring ephedrine pill by itself. Do these 2 potentiate eachother? (meth and ephedra) or no? Also, do you think in 3-4 hours taking an L tyrosine will be harmful? I have no clue how I will be feeling by then, but I would hope relatively the same as now, and not any worse since I actually feel pretty alright besides just real forgetful, "disconnected", spacey, foggy and seeing things get slightly bigger and than smaller (minor hallucinations which are kinda cool). I know L tyrosine is usually recommended for after using amphetamines, but now that I took this ephedra, I wonder if I should stay away from the L tyrosine, or will it not really have a negative interaction?

Thanks guys, I really hope to get some answers soon before I either get distracted or super dysphoric and go feel miserable in my bed about my life (hopefully not). Oh and sorry for the long post, I always tend to get a little off task or too detailed while meth is ever in my body.

Their are times that I have been able to avoid feeling miserable and dysphoric. It's rare, but their has been times where I can get through the day relatively alright, depending on how the day is. I am taking pills as I mentioned that say ephedra extract 27mg, but they are pills... but it says ephedra not ephedrine on the bottle. I'm forcing myself to eat, as I already know too well what will happen if I don't, I can't sleep right now, because I don't think i'll still be able to fall asleep despite of taking 3 klonopins like hours ago. And if I did fall asleep, I wouldn't be able to sleep during the night which would really fuck me over even more, since I have to get up at 6 for school. So whenever I ever rarely do amphetamines, I always find ways to get through the following day till night time to go to bed, so it doesn't throw off my cycle.

But you didn't really answer much of anything I asked lol, well could you atleast answer the part of taking L-tyrosine, it's usually recommended when coming off amphetamines since it helps naturally restore dopamine levels rather quick but I wonder if it might have some weird reaction with this Ephedra, I don't think it should, but you never know. Sorry if I sound bitchy, I just idk am really just in my own world right now.

Hmm.. That's only if you have thyroid problems. Everytime i've taken it, it immediately makes my mood better, but I just don't know what the reaction will be the ephedra. I've never taken Levodopa, but i've heard of it.

Absolutely terrible idea, I didn't read your speed-induced wall of text i'm just answering the thread title, do not take ephedrine for methamphetamines come-down. If you can't handle the come-down, you shouldn't be doing meth in the first place.