• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Taking an Edible while using Methamphetamine

jp117

Greenlighter
I've never been a fan of marijuana, just never had good experiences with it. A friend of mine takes a 10mg Sativa edible while using Meth. Not for the Comedown, but while he's actually speeding. He said it levels out the high and increases Euphoria, but I can't see it being anything but a buzzkill. Regardless, I find it fascinating. Do any of you have experience combining those two, and if so, what did you think of it? The main thing I've heard is that it can increase your heart rate even more than Meth by itself.

Last edited:
Idk about meth, but adderall/vyvanse makes me want to chain smoke weed. Feels great to be content and motivated.

Idk about meth, but adderall/vyvanse makes me want to chain smoke weed. Feels great to be content and motivated.

Content and motivated as in you get the energy you need but you're not anxious or fidgety?

Yeah it's like a relaxed stimulation. The weed is relaxing and gives a nice warmth, while the adderall makes me excited to do whatever it is I'm doing.

If you don't like pot, or have had bad experiences/trips from it, then don't eat, smoke, or vape it.

I agree with the person below me it does sort of sound like a waste, just eat, vape, or smoke pot some other time.

Last edited: