• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking acid in Melbourne

I wouldnt go out where there are alot of people. Im experienced with shrooms and acid but i almost flipped out at the club last time. Stay somewhere comfortable, set and setting is very important. Be careful when ur dosing for the first time, if its too much it can frighten them and put them off. Ive had a few mates that hated shrooms because of that. Most of them liked it tho:)

trancegirle said:
My first acid trip started at a psy gig then the next day was on a golf course in yarraville with a beautiful view of the westgate bridge and tree's and clouds. All the amazing things on your first acid trip :D Make sure it's a nice sunny day to!

I live right near that golf course, never occured to me to trip there! Cheers for the idea.

psycosynthesis said:
I live right near that golf course, never occured to me to trip there! Cheers for the idea.

you might want to be careful if there are really bad golfers like me about ....could be more hazardous to your health than the substances ;)

Is there a paticular type of bird for nailing a tripper in the head? "Hey Joe, I just got me a budgie!"

i've had acid a fair few times

all of my most enjoyable experiences involve sitting around at home
then going for wanders with my mates

we usually take a walk down to a park, which runs along near the maribyrnong river.

i've taken acid at a club probably 6 times
there was one club in hawthorn, that no longer exists :(
but that used to be really enjoyable. other places not so enjoyable. too many unknown factors.

taken acid at 2 raves aswell
one in the bush
one in a medieval type setting

both of those were fucking amazing.

but seriously, night sky, water, walks.. on lsd it's beautiful

theres also last new years eve.
i took 3 tabs and had 3 pills (medium dose mdxx)
this is after being awake for 3 days on amphetamines.

went to a city beach and watched the fireworks, parked a deck chair in the shallow bit of the water and let my feet get wet.
candyflipping is my favourite thing :)

skatkid said:
zoos can be pretty fun

For me i think the zoos would be the totally opposite of being fun.

seeing all those animals in cages while on acid wouldn't make me feel good.

Stay at the house, play some tunes, best method with acid i find is dont make any expectations or specific plans. If the expectations fail and plans fuck up there is a chance a trip can go bad.

Just chill and see where the trip/night leads u and ur mates too.

No expectations, no disapointments. (on acid this statement will probably give u guys less chance of a bad trip)

just my 2cents
:)

I have had only a few experiences but I found that even the most simple tasks can become quite complex and difficult - such as putting shoes on to get into the city, or buying a train ticket from a machine - so I wouldn't recomend having any shedual to stick to or concrete plans.

I have also found clubs to be a bit over stimulating, I wouldn't recomend having LSD kick in whilst at a club or highly stimulating place, rather a few hours beforehand to get used to the experience first.

If things go pear-shaped have a quiet place handy to go to, preferably with white walls and floor to minimise the information your head is trying to understand, its easier to get your senses back in order this way.

I just tripped this weekend at a friends house. The joys of LSD :) Just sitting around on the kitchen tiles watching everything around me was amazing =) Even the ego loss i encountered was strangely satisfying but also unpleasant..

I agree with not having 'plans'.. cause it's pretty impossible to comprehend and execute while heavily tripping.