• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tackling the smaller issues.... should men be allowed to leave the toilet seat up??

clean

Please pick up all offensive particients of toilet;(especially, floor debri.)

Thanx 2 B Thee ALL-Ways.
;)
O.

ez_555 said:
I live with my family who are all female, and it pisses me off when my mums boyfriend comes over and constantly leaves the toilet seat up. In fact, it infuriates me. :X Especially since my mum has asked him to leave it down for our sake.

I imagine he gets some sort of kick about leaving it up, knowing that we'll all get disturbed by his 'marking of territory.'

Think about it! Leaving the toilet seat up (and I don't just mean both flaps, one is bad enough) is dirty! It's disgusting, an open HOLE of which our WASTE is piled into, day in, day out. Who wants that sort of air rising up and out into the world? NOT ME.

The toilet seat stays down in my town!

*runs around slapping the flaps*
Umm....really? Do people really get mad about this stuff? Umm. I'm not really sure what to say...

Oh yeah, and on the side-topic of men sitting down to pee, I only ever do that if I'm on acid...going to the toilet is traumatic enough on acid, I don't need anything to make it any more difficult... 8)

I don't know about y'all but i am SICK to death of my female friends getting angry at me for leaving the toilet seat up (fucking, GET OVER IT;)

I am reclaiming the toilet seat.

I am now going to walk around getting angry at my female friends for leaving the toilet seat down.

"WHY did you leave the toilet seat down, YOU know we need it up to decrease sprayage. Evvvvvvvveryone knows that"=D

I dont really see what the issue is. Why is it so hard for a chick to put the seat down? They dont even have to touch the seat itself, just flick the lid.

i'm sure it's been said before but i'm going to say it again.

i dont understand the problem.

surely it's the same amount of effort for a guy to lift the seat up to pee as it is for a girl to flop the seat down to pee (less for a girl really. yay gravity). ladies how fucken lazy are you if you can't expend that extra bit of energy to push the seat down again??