European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Syringes on stockholm, the situation?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I am from Finland, coming to stockholm soon. Back in days, there was no way to get syringes in stockholm and you could actually sell them for some money, or trade. How is the situation now? Should i take my own syringes and trade them etc. or is there places to change them nowdays and get them?

I am not sure, but atleast here in Norway, you can go in every apotecary (right word?) and ask for needles and syringes. :)

I'd suspect a big city like Stockholm to have this service as well.

I am not sure, but atleast here in Norway, you can go in every apotecary (right word?) and ask for needles and syringes. :)

I'd suspect a big city like Stockholm to have this service as well.
They have had long policy of not "helping drug use", specially in stockholm. My father is 60, he knows his shit. I know the situation is good there on Norway. Just todey here in Finland got myself 1000x of everything, needles, cups, sterile filters for free :D

I'd definitely get a proper opinion on that before asking stuff like that down there.

They're known to lock up medicinal cannabis users let alone anyone else.
One of the locals up in the mountains told me they scared all the drug users in a big town down there by saying they were checking and testing the sewers for drugs and that they knew and would find out where all the druggies live! She told me that scared quite a few people!

I thought Norway had decriminalized weed PMS?
https://www.tripsavvy.com/marijuana-in-norway-1626488 what is the score now there? You get caught with some weed you need to go and see social/health services or do you still get fined?

Last edited:
Weed and hash is still illegal here, as far as I know. I've heard that Norway is about to offer some low-percentage cannabis oils and tinctures, for people with a medical diagnosis.
Cannabis being illegal, has made me understand what the government really is, it's corrupt, and I've spent my life as a freak/hippie.

Didn't know that about Stockholm. It's stupid not to offer fresh syringes and so, :/

surely 5 mins on google will answer the question......5 min later

Published onsdag 20 mars 2013 kl 14.35
Stockholm's first needle exchange center for intravenous drug users will open in the beginning of April. Experts hope the needle exchange will help by giving users safe needles but also providing an array of other health services. After years of advocacy work to bring it to Stockholm, many people see the needle exchange program as a huge victory. But there is still some strong resistance to the idea. Radio Sweden reports.

Last edited:
surely 5 mins on google will answer the question......5 min later

Published onsdag 20 mars 2013 kl 14.35
Stockholm's first needle exchange center for intravenous drug users will open in the beginning of April. Experts hope the needle exchange will help by giving users safe needles but also providing an array of other health services. After years of advocacy work to bring it to Stockholm, many people see the needle exchange program as a huge victory. But there is still some strong resistance to the idea. Radio Sweden reports.
Thank you. My dad told me he had been looking for information everywhere and can't find it, even when he looked from swedish sources. Seems like he can't google anything. I use ducktogo tho ol :D

Thank you. My dad told me he had been looking for information everywhere and can't find it, even when he looked from swedish sources. Seems like he can't google anything. I use ducktogo tho ol :D

Protip if you can't find what you're looking for on DuckDuckGo, add "!google" to the beginning of your search term and it will direct you to a Google search.

So if you're looking for "needle exchange stockholm" in DDG and can't find good results add "!google needle exchange stockholm" and it'll redirect you to a Google search.

I think the benefit of this is it's meant to give you some extra privacy from Google compared to a normal Google search but I can't quite remember what right now. It's Friday I'm mashed ?

Hello! Yes, you can definitely find places to change syringes in Stockholm now. There are a few different options for where to go, and you shouldn't have any trouble finding what you need. I would recommend checking out the local pharmacy or even a hospital. As for trading syringes, I'm not sure if that's still a thing or not. I haven't heard of it in a while, but I'm sure someone out there might be interested. Either way, it's definitely not necessary anymore since you can easily get them for free from most places. You can easily order some syringes and needles from Medbasic. I hope you're doing well. All the best!

Last edited:
I'd definitely get a proper opinion on that before asking stuff like that down there.

They're known to lock up medicinal cannabis users let alone anyone else.
One of the locals up in the mountains told me they scared all the drug users in a big town down there by saying they were checking and testing the sewers for drugs and that they knew and would find out where all the druggies live! She told me that scared quite a few people!

The first face I see crawling up through the U-bend is getting my fister right up its bracket.