Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syringes In Cambodia

Sowle

Bluelighter
Hi,

I am currently living in Cambodia (Phnom Penh) and have been trying to get a hold of syringes with not much luck (only 25g 5ml things that will do a real number on my girly arms - really not the right look when working in an HIV organisation). Aside from the size being a bit impractical, the brand also kind of looks shady. They are made by a company called Vinahankook, which I have never seen before, and the packaging just kind of looks cheap. I am overly anal (haha you can imagine the fun of being of being an OCD hypochondriac dope addict) and fearful about fits being used and re-packaged and re-sold, which has apparently happened in the region. Whenever I ask at a pharmacy they either tell me that they do not sell fits without perscriptions (even tho you can get a years worth of valium no worries) or that they only stock these big ass things.

So I suppose there is a barrage of questions at hand. Has anyone had any luck obtaining other shapes and sizes in the region? Am I being a little overboard with my fear of contacting something from these sealed syringes (can't read the packaging on them tho cos it ain't in English) or is anyone familiar with this brand. And finally is there any other suggestions or experiences anyone can offer (I have some holidays coming up so border crossings are a possibility but I cant imagine anywhere in SEA is gonna be any friendlier than Cambodia regarding this)? Im assuming mailing some from Aus would cause all sort of nasty customs issues, yeah?

Anyway, any and all help is most appreciated

Cheers guys

:D

I'v had no problems getting 1 ml syringes in thailand. Just need to ask around
go to 1 place and they give me the " I know your a drug addict" look and say they don't stock them only those large one, ask again and again I find that1 in 3 chemist sell them in thailand. oh and they were propley sealed did not look dodgey at all

Best option you have would be say your diabetic at local medical centre or chemist ... in those places they can lock you up for being an addict.

I hate needles and never shot up ever, so maybe your better off having trouble getting them mate..

I've shot up with an 18g pin that my mate used for steroids a number of times when I couldn't get ahold of proper sharpz. It was OK going in but it was like pulling a nail out of my arm. But a needle is a needle so I wouldn't hesitate to use a 25g.

Or you could just mail order some kits from an Oz pharmacy. Customs in Cambodia would be almost non-existant I would have thought. Not like Oz or NZ.