• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Synthetic Organic Chemist

rxogue

Greenlighter
Greetings. I am an organic chem major with a passion for PEDs and stimulants and all things phenethylamine based. I have years of experience in various labs and after 7 years in the federal maximum I am finally finished with my debt to our wonderful government. Supervised release included. Needless to say it's been a few years since I've been in the scene so I'm a bit rusty. I have excellent knowledge of federal legislation and plenty of contacts around and outside the US as well as in the prison system.
I hope to be a contributing member of this forum and share productive and factual information.
Thank you all.

Man I aint gonna lie chemistry was not something I ever caught onto. That and pharmaceutics. I get lost at the atom level. True
I can offer another welcome, though. :cool:
Maybe it's time I tried to learn something. Just too much in my head already trying to let some shit go to make room.
Best wishes and looking forward to seeing some of your posts.

Always good to see the knowledge base increase. Not a chemist either (cell bio/pharmacology my thing) but love to chat shit and learn what I can.

I studied inorganic chemistry at Binghamton. Been learning how to cook up LSD, Mescaline, and MDMA but alas, you would need at minimum workspace and preferably a lab. Getting some of the solvents are watched. Like the Trimethoxybenzaldehyde, Methylamine, and Pybop. You can get away talking theory of rxns and spectroscopy here, but nothing for sourcing. Glad you made it here.

I studied inorganic chemistry at Binghamton. Been learning how to cook up LSD, Mescaline, and MDMA but alas, you would need at minimum workspace and preferably a lab. Getting some of the solvents are watched. Like the Trimethoxybenzaldehyde, Methylamine, and Pybop. You can get away talking theory of rxns and spectroscopy here, but nothing for sourcing. Glad you made it here.
Ha. Sourcing methylamine. Goodluck. A heating mantle, boiling flask, condenser, thermometer and and water pump is all you really need for methylamine. Formaldhyde and ammonium chloride are pretty easy to source but even with an efficient condenser, refluxing that shit for 8 hours is a bit stinky. The best LSD precursor currently available is probably paspalic acid cultured from "claviceps paspali" But I've never fucked with it.
I think methamphetamine is best produced via the alpha bromination of propriophenon subsequently reacted with methylamine in the presence of a triethylamine catalyst then reduced with a lithium or sodium amide. I used to condense the ammonia into a stainless steel canister and then relieve the boiling ammonium afterwards by bubbing it through ice water. There is very little smell and yields and product quality are high. Pressure in the vessel has never exceeded 80psi in my experience and then only for a few minutes before it settled to 40 psi in an ice bath.

Before Trump it was relatively easy to purchase NPP analogs, what with only non substituted NPP and ANPP being controlled in the US. However they caught onto that and China has been chasing down people for manufacturing them. However, smallish quantities of 4 piperidone and phenethyl bromide aren't impossible to acquire. Not reccomended to be purchased from the same company however

@rxogue yeah, that's why I'm waiting for the appropriate 'paperwork' to file and laws and such to invest into a legal psychedelic lab. Not a lifer, but I do want to synthesize MDMA. Mescaline from San Pedro, or synthetic, just to try. before I die.

@rxogue yeah, that's why I'm waiting for the appropriate 'paperwork' to file and laws and such to invest into a legal psychedelic lab. Not a lifer, but I do want to synthesize MDMA. Mescaline from San Pedro, or synthetic, just to try. before I die.
Those methylenedioxy compounds are difficult to get ahold of without questions. Even the uncontrolled ones.
Have you looked into the ever so tedious but possible synthesis of it starting from sassafras?
Methylenedioxy propriophenon is also yet uncontrolled but you would likely have to order it from overseas. Buying uncontrolled chemicals in the US is completely legal. No license required. But companies want to remove themselves from liability (fucking lawyers are devil spawn) so they're likely to hassle you. So long as you pay with a registered corporate or LLC business account it's usually not too difficult. The problem Is in shipping regulations. Most potentially dangerous chemicals are by US postal law not allowed to he delivered to a residential address. So unless you have industrial space the best way is to just pick it up yourself. Even buying sodium hydroxide and having it shipped is a process.

Yeah, From sassafras oil, distill off to safrole. Isomerize. Brominate. Methylamine. hydrogenation.

I was thinking of ordering diethyl ether just for some fun. It's kind of expensive like most solvents, and it's more trouble to store it and such.

Yeah, From sassafras oil, distill off to safrole. Isomerize. Brominate. Methylamine. hydrogenation.

I was thinking of ordering diethyl ether just for some fun. It's kind of expensive like most solvents, and it's more trouble to store it and such.
You can do a fractal distillation it with a solvent distillation rig from starting fluid, pretty cheap that way but labor intensive and not quite as pure. You're bound to pentane impurity but not much. Store in stainless steel canister with a plastic ventable cap. I wrap the threads in Teflon tape or coat it lightly with rubber goop.
God autocorrect is hell what with the organic compounds

Welcome to Bluelight @rxogue .
Hopefully you stick around and share some knowledge.
Bluelight is a great place, and you can be apart of it's greatness.
:)

technically what makes a compound or chem difficult to store? i'm total layman but curious

well ether is A)volatile-the vapors will hang on a surface and can combust easily B)peroxide former-explosives schock sensitive.

Then there are carcinogens, lachrymators, Acids, Bases. You want a vented solvent storage cabinet.

Let's talk nerve agents, ha ha, Phosphine gases that will essentially provide a quick painful death. But those are best kept by gov't. lol

Greetings. I am an organic chem major with a passion for PEDs and stimulants and all things phenethylamine based. I have years of experience in various labs and after 7 years in the federal maximum I am finally finished with my debt to our wonderful government. Supervised release included. Needless to say it's been a few years since I've been in the scene so I'm a bit rusty. I have excellent knowledge of federal legislation and plenty of contacts around and outside the US as well as in the prison system.
I hope to be a contributing member of this forum and share productive and factual information.
Thank you all.
Hello and welcome to bluelight!!!