• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synthetic cannabis and stomach problems?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
Note: I usually stay away from "fake pot", but "my guy" was out of town for a couple of weeks, and I couldn't get my hands on any weed. The only reason I bought a pack of it, because it's easy to get, our local postal guy brought it to me.

I'm a daily stoner but that stuff is on a whole new level. It's the newest legal blend, I have no idea what's in it, but it's so hardcore. I like to play it safe, so I started with a very low dose around 0,05 g, I took three hits and I was super high, maybe some of you know that "too good" feeling, when you're afraid that you will faint. But it was a hard and nice buzz, after I calmed down. Insane euphoria.

Anyways long story short, I smoked 5 joints since Monday, and today I started to feel very strange in my stomach. It's burning as hell, I can hardly put some food down, (that's not bad, I'm a fatass anyways) I feel like I need to throw up, but I can't.

Did anyone had this experience with synthetic cannabis? Or it's because of something else? (I didn't take, smoke or eat any extraordinary in this week, except for that stuff.)

I have no idea what's in it

That's the problem. Nobody could tell you why it's messing up your stomach or anything else about it and that's the risk of taking these fucked up drugs.

For all you know everyone who's taken them is going to die of cancer in 10 years.

I see psychosis, seizures, renal failure, all sorts of unpleasantness from SCBs.

Consider this your warning and stay the hell away.

/thread

Protip: don't buy that shit ever again.
If you want to enjoy cannabinoids, order them pure from a legit online vendor, that way you know what you take and you'll also save loads of money (pure cannabinoids are cheap as hell).
Anyways I'd recommend to stay away from noids.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had two experiences with " spice" and both were awful. Fuck that shit. Pain and simple.

Flush that shit. Highly addictive and dangerous. Withdrawls are terrible. Kinda sounds like your experiencing them already.

Also you fuck your tolerance up so when you get real pot it will not be as enjoyable as before. Better of taking a break while you wait on your dude. Spice is a plague.