• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synthetic Cannabinoid: N(adamantan-1-yl)-1-(5-fluropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamide?

Sotāpanna

Greenlighter
Hiya,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong category, I'm new to posting on BL and primarily signed up to provide a bit of warning about a specific brand of 'incense'. I didn't want to put the brand name in the header and will obviously understand if it's removed from this post.

I'm a seasoned user of synthetic cannabinoids but was hospitalized on Friday night after smoking a very, very small amount of "Sweet Leaf: Obliteration". When I say small, I'm talking about maybe 15-20mg of the plant matter itself and I smoked no more than about two-thirds of a two-skin joint over the course of 20-30 minutes; this was enough to lead to me collapsing, vomiting and going into a state of psychosis for around three hours. As someone who's smoked these synthetics on and off since the first days of "Spice", I've tried them all and have never, ever experienced anything like this. I'm a 35 year old man who's spent 20 years studying and exploring everything from tryptamines to modern RC's so I'm far from an inexperienced dabbler, but I got the shit kicked out of me psychologically and was on the verge of being sectioned due to smoking this garbage.

I know that posting this probably won't make much difference and few will pay any attention to a self-inflicted headfuck like this, but please be careful with these untested synthetic cannabinoids. Until Friday night, I'd have read a post like this and thought "Idiot, obviously took much..." so I can completely understand anyone who'd think this way, but please just be careful with these blends, especially when you're new to them or have bought a brand you're not familiar with.

Thanks for reading.

S

Jeez...

Thank you for sharing this, I have never messed w/ the synth cannabs but a lot of people on here do. This being a HR site we really appreciate and welcome this kind of information. I am sorry for your experience and I am glad you seem to be a seasoned psychonaut. I imagine for your average 16/18 y.o. pot head would have an even more difficult time trying to recover from a situation like that so I hope that enough people see this to make a difference. Good luck and stay safe...

If you want to take synthetic cannabimimetics, get the powder form and dose volumetric. With blends you never know the concentration, hotspots may occur, not safe at all.

Also most people know this one as 5F-APICA or STS-135 ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Very informative so I'm not going to judge anyone who uses this.