• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Synthacaine, is this a real drug or just a combo mix?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
i tried this before, but isn't it just MPA along with something else that i cannot remember? Dimethocaine is atleast as far as I know a real substance. With better results IMO

It's a "Research Chemical". I think the name comes from the fact that it is a synthetic analog of cocaine?

Nowadays Synthacaine can be a mix of just about any random rc stimulants - Unless they are clearly labeling all the ingredients - the name doesn't necessarily mean anything anymore though in some cases it might mean that they tried to mimic cocaines effects in one way or another - usually by throwing together whatever garbage stimulants that aren't selling well with some type of local anesthetic thrown in to make it seem somewhat cocaine like.

But seriously so many different mixes have been sold under this name that it now effectively just means "random mix of research chemicals". Use at your own risk.

Last edited:
That's what I thought. Thanks. I have my doubts true synthacaine exists. It wasn't anything like coke anyway.

Synthacaine never did mean anything just a mix of what ever. A branded chem made up of different ratio's of different shit depending on the vendor. This is a blast form the past indeed ! :)

It's a "Research Chemical". I think the name comes from the fact that it is a synthetic analog of cocaine?

No, "synthacaine" never referred to any specific compound in the same way that for example "dimethocaine" does.

As KingOfWessex said, "synthacaine" was a blend of substances trying to mimic the effects of cocaine (in the loosest sense possible): You had a local anesthetic (typically lidocaine or procaine) for the numbness, and of course one or more stimulants (often methiopropamine, sometimes mixed with 2-aminoindane or N-methyl-aminoindane; ethylphenidate was a common ingredient in other cocaine substitutes, so I wouldn't be surprised if it found its way into a bunch of synthacaine blends too).