• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synth cannabinoids & psychosis?

the_void

Bluelighter
Hi i dont know much about this class of drugs. How much do they CAUSE (not are correlated) to psychosis?

Thanks

I'm speculating here, but when using it you can certainly turn psychotic. Not necessarily violent but babbling away to nothing and generally acting weird. I've seen it first had and it was violent!
Just when under the influence tho, I don't think it can cause it permanently unless there is dormant issues.

In my experience synthetic cannabinoids are more likely to cause psychosis, but it probably varies between individuals.

I personally was addicted to synth cannabinoids for about three months 8 years ago. I never had a seizure, or a stroke, and very very little bad experiences. Though I was prescribed Ativan at the time, and one time I let a guy take four hits of f a bowl I was smoking, and he looked like he was dieting. His eyes got super wide, and he tried to get up only to fall over, that repeated a number of times, I had to pretty much carry him home. I would smoke it 24/7, and just a out ev Ray night, I would puke violently, and have violent diarrhea(not simultaneously, thank god) and the withdrawals were similar to opiate withdrawals, or dxm withdrawals. But it felt AWESOME, I would have a smile stuck to my face most of the time, like I would not be able not to smile, and I would nod off on it, and have a great buzz. The main difference between synths and regular thc is thc is a partial agonist, while most synths are full agonists, that makes a big difference