Cycle Advice Symptoms of high estrogen?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

So I’m currently cruising on 250 mg test P a week, 3x injections weekly.

Usually I use arimidex as needed based off of the level of my gynomastia... I know this is not an effective way to determine estrogen levels but it has seemed to work for me
In the past.

However the last few months my gyno has gone away and hadn’t flared up at all so I haven’t taken any arimidex.

However I’ve been really tired, emotional and very sore in my joints. These are all symptoms of high estrogen aren’t they? I just took .5 mg of arimidex to see if it helps.

i'm taking/testing estradiol for antidepressant effect, its not so bad like many people think

Are you a girl? Because it makes a big difference.

But you’re right I’ve found that I’m happier and better off when my estrogen is pretty high, even as a guy My body functions better on the high end of the estrogen scale. I just think right now I’m probably too high. Like at a 90 probably

Get blood work if possible otherwise we're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. The symptoms you described are like 2/3 high estrogen and the sore joints is usually low estrogen so we got a mixed bag here

Sounds like high estrogen, especially if nipples are itchy, showing sighns of gyno which is a bitch. had mine removed a few years back so if can stop it from progressing then do so. i find Aromasin to be superior to arimidex.

You can also use a serm to block the receptors sights so long while the arimidex lowers the estrogen levels.

But as mentioned getting bloodwork done will help a lot and then you can cauge dosages better till you reach a stable blood level in all accounts