• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - XMAS Drinks - 3/12/05 - Paragon Hotel

Isn't it Karla's birthday around now? Happy birthday. :)

I'm not bringing the bulberator, I think Baker is bringing his cracker. It's rather small so it should be fine.

The fucker messaged me this afternoon asking if it was on tonight. :\

See yall there one and all.

I should rock up arround 7.30ish.

See you all tonight :)

Shall be there about 7.30 I should think.

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
or if worse comes to worse, send me a PM, and i might even reply with a mobile number... that offer if open to anyone that doesnt know any of us... and will need help finding us!

alternatively find chopsy's number scrawled in any of the public toilets at circular quay and jacksons on george! :p

for a good time call...

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
yeah, i dont think i have ever seen the paragon pumping...

it can get busy, but never overly packed...

and seriously... if you cant find us...

just look for this

kind regards pop popavich

Ch0psy.jpg

what is it with you pissing your pants at every meetup??

bl13.jpg

Officer Chops really SUCKS AT POOL! =D

And so he needs 'performance enhancements' in order to win. ;)

How dead was the Paragon last night? Apart from a handful of others, the barstaff and the band, we were the only people there. On the other hand, at least we didn't have to shove through ten people to get to the bar or anything. Good seeing everyone again.

Yeah it was a good fun night. Hard to believe i was there for 5 hours...it felt like i left early...

Good catching up with those i've met before plus some new faces in baker and joannie_mhm.

Looking forward to the next installment. I don't think the paragon lent itself to being a particularly trashy environment. It felt too sterile....

Do I owe anyone 10 points? :D

That Chopsy is all class isn't he? :D

Chopsy was in fine form it has to be said....but he was still standing when i left him

Donny Don't said:
Looking forward to the next installment. I don't think the paragon lent itself to being a particularly trashy environment. It felt too sterile....

That's because it was $4 for schooners and pool! I swear that drink prices everywhere in the city except George St. have risen by a full dollar in the last six months.

Are there any decent and reasonably priced pubs in Surry Hills?

Haha, after leaving the meetup early, I ended up paying $15 to spend about 30 minutes over the night actually in the club, look forward to the next meetup... Hopefully I can do it properly next time. =D

great night guys. Cool to see you all.

Hope to see you all agian soon

was fuckin maggot...

was a good night though...

be good to do again sometime!!!

good to see you all again, fuck i feel like shit. maybe i shouldnt of drunk all day sunday, only to pass out and wake up spewing at about 6pm ...

fuckin all class :D

Chopsy... you are class incarnate!!

Well I had a intersting time :) The band were interesting... and I love singing really loud and quasi badly, so that worked really well. I don't know when upstairs at the Paragon decided to try and be classy... by class I mean stupidly expensive beer and pool... but it really doesn't work. But even with the stupid amount of money that I spent on beer whilst there, I still had a decent time :) Nice to see a lot of old faces, and a few new faces :)

CB :)

Chaos Butterfly said:
and I love singing really loud and quasi badly,

CB :)

hey bro, I will have you know that I had two offers as i left from people wanting to sign you and i to massive singing contracts.

I thought we were bloody brilliant.

Oh by the way...........I turned them both down.......... I just havent got the time.

I should also say that I really enjoyed meeting those whom I had not met before.

As I have learnt in the past, Bluelighters are absolutely fantastic people.

Gher.........beautiful person and great talking to you mate.

Baker.......ooozes intelligence and an inquiring mind that i really want to get into some time.........the mind that is.........lol.

Keystroke........finally i have met the great one........cool dude.

Smart e..........what a cutie.

hmmmm, will add more as my memory returns.

Well I obviously didn't make it. I was quite knackered having played sport during the afternoon. That and I had a few drinks after and was already merrily drunk. And pretty tired after Friday night.

So sorry I didn't get to meet you all :(