Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - XMAS Drinks - 3/12/05 - Paragon Hotel

slack 0ff1cer_ch0ps
SLACK barring me from the list

I'm gonna go cry now
I HATE ALL BL'ers

^^

Hating all bluelighters is sooo last year.

Get with the new age jaded... we actually like bluelight again...

I could never hate BL'ers
i'd hate myself before i'd hate BL'ers
and hating myself just isn't in my morals
lets hate buddhism? ;)

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
o yeah, and the wipe on sex appeal thing... just get a kfc wipe and douse yourself in it!

I have a handy pack of korean face towels that are the same, but leave your skin fresh & revived - want me to bring them??

I will be so upset if RG doesn't make it!!! Who will I be drunken with?? HUH?? WHO??

Thank fuck Missus Unsq is coming (well, I think she is??)

so a quick update i guess

0ff1cer_ch0ps
mazdan
keystroke
electreauxbella
katmeow
-T{H}R-
Mooshie
Witch Doctor
Chaos Butterfly
Donny Don't
Signat
Gher
smart-e
joannie_mhm
pl4yer0ne
aishas star
up all night
BREAKaBEAT/breakyaself
Ravpup
riot_grrl - i know i have spelt this wrong, but meh
zag0r - the photo taken knob jock!

+

raverchik - quickly... yeah right :p
baker - i have nothing to say here
unsquare - plus 1 ;)

should be a good night... even though now my night is going to be budgeted due to fuckin stupid fuckwits breaking into my car and me now needing to pay a $500 excess!!!

but still alcohol will be flowing, pool will be getting played, some dancing might even happen, and dont forget your um... i dont know *insert something you may forget*

Completely forgot about it :)

That is until MazDan reminded me. So I don't have to read the entire thread have there been any time changes or it is still at the Paragon between 7-8? Will you be the only group of derelict drunks or do I need something else to distinguish you by?

O yeah, thats what i forgot to tell you all about... WHERE we will be in the paragon...

So, when you show up to the paragon, make sure you dont get any macca's, walk up to the 2 big security guards, that will probably give you a once over with their eyes, then maybe asking your for ID... Walk up the stairs you are going to fall down in a few hours, if there isnt a group of loud idiots to the left of you when you get up the stairs between the stairs and the pokie room, it probably means we are near the pool tables, trying to beat CB into submission so someone else can have a game!

If you cannot spot that, look for mazdan applying wipe on sex appeal to every inch of his body!

or if worse comes to worse, send me a PM, and i might even reply with a mobile number... that offer if open to anyone that doesnt know any of us... and will need help finding us!

Just make sure you pick out the right group of you might end up getting "fingered" and no... this isn't a good thing...

I don't think Paragon gets too crowded these days, so I'm sure you'll find us!

Anyway, I shall be there for a while, then heading off to Home for Sasha and Zabiela.

Looking forward to seeing you all :)

yeah, i dont think i have ever seen the paragon pumping...

it can get busy, but never overly packed...

and seriously... if you cant find us...

just look for this

kind regards pop popavich

Ch0psy.jpg

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
If you cannot spot that, look for mazdan applying wipe on sex appeal to every inch of his body!

And he means EVERY inch...........lol.

See you all there lads and lassies.

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
yes they are from the metro, from that terrible night at sonic animation!!!

Oh dear. I remember that night. =D

I also remember BABYSITTING you and Ravpup. :X

be quite gher, i dont wanna lay the smack down...

are you bringing the bulbanator???

um... shame you cant come kazza...

TOMORROW NIGHT FUCKERS... i think i might be arriving with dd and raverchik, so we should be there just before 7 i think :D going to be a good night none the less...